Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 25, 2008

• Reported By:Tarzana California
Western Financial Group
WesternFinancialGroup.com Van Nuys, California U.S.A.

Western Financial Group Signed up with a representative of World Financial Van Nuys California

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I was never informed of a surrender fee, just the great benefits as a retirement plan. I'm checking into my account now as I've had it for three years now. Sounds like I got taken. I'll report after I look into my account again. Thanks for the report on this.

Billy
Tarzana, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2008 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/western-financial-group/van-nuys-california-91401/western-financial-group-signed-up-with-a-representative-of-world-financial-van-nuys-califo-303382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Financial Group