Complaint Review: western Sky Financial

, California
    USA

western Sky Financial Cash Call, loan anaheim California

*Consumer Comment: Cash call, Delbert Fin, Western Sky, Reddam

I paid them the  money and then I had a gentleman fron a different country call me and said he was coming after me. I called the detective whee I work and he called the number. A complete scam.

They keep calling me now after I paid it off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2013 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/western-sky-financial/california/western-sky-financial-cash-call-loan-anaheim-california-1105905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Cash call, Delbert Fin, Western Sky, Reddam

AUTHOR: Eliz - ()

Google these names - you will see where the CFPB - Consumer Financial  has sued these thiefs- all orchestrated by Mr Reddam.   Call your bank and immediately put a stop payment on your loan !  You do not owe them anything.

I had been paying for a $2,000.00 loan I got two years ago and they are hitting me with 300% interest - NO MORE - put them in jail!