Complaint Review: Western Wireless Rebates - young america

• Reported By: cedar city Utah
  • Western Wireless Rebates - young america
    www.westernwireless.young-america.com
    Internet

Western Wireless Rebates - young america ripoff did not send rebate for cell phones totaling $100.00 sent off 5 months ago and still havent got my rebate Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: No Title what you need to do

I did not recieve my cell phone rebate from young america. I purchased two cell phones from cellular one in cedar city, Utah. They were supposed to have $50 rebate on each cell phone.

I did exactly what the reciept said to do and mailed in my rebate in August. I sent in a copy of my 1st months cell phone bill, the barcode from the box, and a copy of my reciept within 30 days of my purchase. I sent each rebate seperately. When I checked on the internet it said that one rebate was supposed to be in my mailbox by November 3rd.

I still have no rebate.

Jason
cedar city, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2005 09:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/western-wireless-rebates-young-america/internet/western-wireless-rebates-young-america-ripoff-did-not-send-rebate-for-cell-phones-totali-164586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

No Title what you need to do

AUTHOR: Steven - (U.S.A.)

Ok so what you need to do is either call Western Wireless customer service...but i'm pretty sure Western Wireless is an agent for cell companies...so you would actually have to contact that cell company unless Western Wireless is really your service provider....ok anyways contact them tell them your problem that you turned in your rebate yadda yadda yadda..they will probably say "we will look into this" say no I want it resovled now! (this is the only way to get things done) Tell them you want the rebate depts fax # or 1800 # and they will have you fax in a copy of your reciept or contract showing which model of phone you got and how much it was and when it was purchased and vuuuaallaaa you got your rebates :)