Complaint Review: Westwood College - Alta Colleges

• Reported By: Downers Grove Illinois
  • Westwood College - Alta Colleges
    7155 Janes Ave
    Woodridge, Illinois

Westwood College - Alta Colleges Single Mom Still Struggling to Support Children With a Useless Degree From Westwood ripoff Woodridge Illinois

I am a single mother of six children still struggling to survive. The promises made to me by westwood college were all false and deceiving. I cannot transfer any credits which makes me question their accreditations. I was promised help in getting a job and they did nothing. They said I'd be able to do well in the field of computer science and there would be no additional fees to get into this career and they lied.

You need your a++ certs, microsoft certs, cisco certs and more... and what they teach won't help you in passing the cert test, not to mention they are costly. I spent over 30,000 for this education and found out now I could have gone to school for minimal fees based on my recieving state aid and my low income at that time, which they did not take into consideration.

Their promises were endless and I got nothing in return except more debt and bad credit. I continue to struggle and cannot afford to pay these student loans that have been completely useless lies of an education. The only good thing that came out of my experience at westwood is that I won't be making the same mistake when my kids are ready to enroll into a college.

Please help me recover some or all of the money they took from me! Thanks

Jo
Downers Grove, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2007 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/westwood-college-alta-colleges/woodridge-illinois-60517/westwood-college-alta-colleges-single-mom-still-struggling-to-support-children-with-a-us-265808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content