Complaint Review: Wholesale Factory Shop

Rye, NY 10580
    Rye, New York
    USA

Wholesale Factory Shop Countefeit product! Rye New York

After being gifted an iPad mini for christmas, I went ahead an ordered a cover/stand for it at wholesalefactoryshop.com. They advertised the cover as genuine Apple, and had the best price.

It took over a month for the item to be delivered. Just when I was about to contact the merchant, it showed up. Having checked out the genuine Apple covers in several stores, I noticed immediately that this was not a genuine Apple cover. It was of very inferior quality and actually did not work as a stand entirely.

I immediately emailed the merchant through their website. A phone number was nowhere to be found. I never received a reply. I sent several emails over the course of a month and received no replies.

Assuming my bank would help me out if I returned the product and was able to show proof of delivery, I returned the item to the return address on the envelope. Once delivered, I was shocked to learn my bank could do nothing for me. Way to go America. A bank should have its customer's back. If there's proof of foul play, a bank should be able to reverse a charge. What the hell is going on?

At this point Wholesalefactoryshop.com has disappeared and unfortunately I forgot to write down the address. I did look it up at the time and it's in Long Island. I would love to go there and confront this scam artist.

I'm posting this in hopes of the case being picked up by a lawyer or prosecutor and I would be more than happy to help the case. I lost $30 + $6 return shipping. That's a lot of money to just throw away. I'm still totally infuriated by this blatant scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wholesale-factory-shop/rye-new-york-10580/wholesale-factory-shop-countefeit-product-rye-new-york-1056654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content