Complaint Review: Wild Blue Exede

• Reported By: john — Kinston Alabama
  • Wild Blue Exede

Internet
    USA

Wild Blue Exede Advertised fast internet, it is like dial up slow. Customer service is there, but no real help. Internet

*Author of original report: Wild Blue

Exede advertises up to 15mb service, on rare occassions I have seen 7mb, but usually it is less than 3mb. Just to file this report, took me over 1/2 hour waiting on pages to load. Speed test today said 2.7, way less than DSL, which is less cost. Customer service has been nice, but no improvement in service. 3G phone is faster.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2013 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wild-blue-exede/internet/wild-blue-exede-advertised-fast-internet-it-is-like-dial-up-slow-customer-service-is-th-1080730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Wild Blue

AUTHOR: - ()

My two years came to an end! I discovered my place did have a buried phone line. I did not have any problems ending my contract, I was not charged for the equipment I returned and no more charges were made to my bank card. Futhermore, I had upped my service to 15G instead of 10G and this helped somewhat.