Complaint Review: Wilhelm Landscaping

• Wilhelm Landscaping

Linden, Michigan
    USA

Wilhelm Landscaping Worked, and wasn't paid Linden ,North Michigan, Michigan

*Author of original report: Petition to change title

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: TReport: #1059725

I worked for Wilhelm for 1 day, on my only day off from my other full time job, just as a possible job. He told me I'd get paid whether or not I stayed, and just to try it oit. I gave him my info and I still haven't been paid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wilhelm-landscaping/linden-michigan-48451/wilhelm-landscaping-worked-and-wasnt-paid-linden-north-michigan-michigan-1059725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Petition to change title

AUTHOR: Graiseperiod - ()

I see you are located in Grand Traverse, I do not see a way to petition that the title of this complaint be made towards Wilhelm Group, that should be the appropriate action.

David Wilhelm has been contacted multiple times and still not paid me, at this point I do not care about the measly 100 dollars but it should be known for employees starting at his workplace and for people does work for, that he scams people like this.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

TReport: #1059725

AUTHOR: Robert Wilhelm - ()

To it May concern,

The complaint described, was an employee of my brother David Wilhelm which has his own landscape company, The Wilhelm Group which is located in Genesee County. Wilhelm Landscapes, which is my business is located in Grand Traverse County. Please call David Wilhelm at 248-787-6560 to get this cleared up.  Please visit our website www.wilhelmlandscapes.com to verify our location is in Grand Traverse County.

Robert Wilhelm