Complaint Review: Willz Grills

• Willz Grills
    3424 UsHighway 64 E
    Asheboro, North Carolina
    USA

Willz Grills, BBQ Heaven Very poor workmanship and customer service!!! Asheboro North Carolina

I rceived my grill incomplete and 3 months late. I paid $3000 for the grill and I am still payinging for it to be functional. I have so far put over $1700 into it for parts (fenders, lights, coupler, safety chains, temp gauges, the correct weight rated axel, wheels and tires.) and labor.

He told me that $500 would cover the cost of shipping....I had to pay an EXTRA $700 to have my own transporter deliver because Will would not let me come get the grill. I had offered 3 different times to drive there to pick it up because he said he was having trouble finding someone to ship it from NC to MA. All 3 times he gave me an excuse why I couldn't pick it up.

I finally had to have my local police dept contact him in order to light a fire under his butt. I have received multiple phone calls from Wll and his wife promissing the world to me but nothing.

He has recently promised to make me a new grill to make up for this.....lol.

Once he sees this I will be getting a very vulgar text or phone call. I have saved all texts and phone calls and pics.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/willz-grills/asheboro-north-carolina/willz-grills-bbq-heaven-very-poor-workmanship-and-customer-service-asheboro-north-car-1055018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content