Complaint Review: WILLZ GRILLZ

• Reported By: scott B — Batavia Illinois
  • WILLZ GRILLZ

Ashboro , North Carolina
    USA

WILLZ GRILLZ NCPIGCOOKER, Willie Freeman of (WILLZ GRILLZ and NCPIGCOOK) has ripped me off for Thousands Ashboro North Carolina

Yes, buyer be ware,,,,I wish I was.   Wille Freeman is nothing short of a con artist and the other posts can attest to.   He has taken Thousands of my money to build me a grill.   He then asks for $750 more for freight 3 months later.   It has been 10 months and he has said nothing but lies.

One lie after another, one excuse after another, one missed date after another. Finally, I have filled a case against him with his local Sheriff (Det Blair) and I have opened a case against him with the FBI Internet Crimes Division.  What ever you do, do not give this man maoney.  He will soon be in jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2014 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/willz-grillz/ashboro-north-carolina/willz-grillz-ncpigcooker-willie-freeman-of-willz-grillz-and-ncpigcook-has-ripped-me-o-1130400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content