Complaint Review: Windmill Balloons

955 Laketown Drive
    Holland, Michigan
    United States of America

Windmill Balloons Marc VanDis Major rip off - scam artist Holland, Michigan

I had planned to take my fianc on a balloon ride which was a dream of hers. After the ride I had planned to propose. Marc VanDis required a $100 down payment so I mailed a check. Marc told me that he would not cash the check and would only use it as a reservation. Well a week later it was cashed! I tried calling and emailing Marc and it took a month before he responded. Long story made short, he had issues with his balloon and we never went on a ride. I called and emailed countless times asking for a refund. Another 3 months later Marc responds and promised a refund. That was the last that I heard from him. I gave up calling after 3 more months. $100 down the drain.

Needless to say he is a thief. I've reported him to the BBB but what good does that do. I can only hope that he doesn't continue to steal and operate such an unethical business. Do not give this man your money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/windmill-balloons/holland-michigan-/windmill-balloons-marc-vandis-major-rip-off-scam-artist-holland-michigan-1014509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content