Complaint Review: Windsor Lindor Consulting LLC

• Windsor Lindor Consulting LLC
    Casanova Street Monterey CA
    Internet, Select State/Province
    USA

Windsor Lindor Consulting LLC Windsor crossed professional boundaries when I was a client by trying to become intimate with me personally. Internet California

*Author of original report: But it did happen and as such

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Windsor Lindor Consulting LLC

Windsor Lindor runs a fly-by-night life coach business in Monterey, CA. Most of his clients are located in other states and countries. I hired Windsor as a life coach in 2012 and worked with him for 3-4 months.

I stopped working with him because he crossed professional boundaries by trying to become intimate with me personally. After I fired him as my 'coach' he said I owed him a balance of almost $900.00 because I didn't complete a six-month program with him as I said I would. He never had me sign a contract. I didn't see a refund policy nor a guarantee anywhere and as such I consider him unethical, a poor excuse for a life coach and someone you shouldn't do business with.

I also found his personality to be egotistical, selfish and really focused on his own personal gain at the end of the day! Stay away from this individual!

I regret hiring him and wish that I could get all the money back that I paid him!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 10:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/windsor-lindor-consulting-llc/internet-select-stateprovince-internet/windsor-lindor-consulting-llc-windsor-crossed-professional-boundaries-when-i-was-a-clien-1048931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

But it did happen and as such

AUTHOR: Nicoleocean - ()

Other people should know that Windsor Lindor is a predator.

My story is accurate and this man gives the 'Life Coach' industry a bad name.

I won't accept an apology from someone that doesn't deserve anymore of my time, energy or thoughts on.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Windsor Lindor Consulting LLC

AUTHOR: Windsor - ()

I categorically deny this accusation. As a Life Coach, my former and current clients have never reported any issues with my professional approach to my work.

Again, I categorically dny this accusation and never in my work here as a Life Coach experiencing this type of complaint... As a Life Coach, it is disturbing to know individual wiill go to that level in order to hurt me and my family.

I would like that person to know that I forgive him or her.

May God Bless You and Your family.