Complaint Review: WLI Reservation Rewards

• Reported By: Bellows Falls Vermont
  • WLI Reservation Rewards

Internet

WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff Internet

These people somehow got the number of my wife's credit card soon after she got it and they also knew here email address and name. I don't know how they did this. If you try to log in and fail it will send a generated password to an email address that is in its data base and you can use this to log in and reach a place that lets you "cancle benifits" and if you do they will refund the most recent charge.

I called CitiBank and they suggested I first attempt to phone the service number and try to get a refund that way. I somenow got the feeling the guy had heard about this gang before.

I feel like such a fool. I almost didn't catch it even going over the statements with care. $9.00 month does not seem like much but I kept seeing it every month and that was a red flag.

Fred
Bellows Falls, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2004 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wli-reservation-rewards/internet/wli-reservation-rewards-ripoff-internet-125244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content