Complaint Review: Workman Law Office

• Updated: Thu, July 23, 2009
  • Reported By: Hollywood Florida
  • Workman Law Office

Jacksonville, Florida

*Author of original report: Workman Law Office Nasty debt collectors, bottom feeders, posing as Attorneys Jacksonville Florida

For the last two days I have been harassed a work, and several calls to my home from a David Brady of Workman Law Office., don't be fooled people, don't let them intimidate you. Debt collectors Can't garnish your wages only the goverment can do that.

Do Not let them intimidate you into giving your banking information, credit cards information, anything!! and do not let them automatically withdraw funds from your account.

Consumers have rights!!! do not let them do this to you.

This David Brady, if that is his real name, was rude and abusive to my co workers, demanding to speak to a supervisor. He threatened me continuously and I said "who the F&***k to you think you are?" You immediately stop calling my place of business, you stop harassing me at home, and if you feel you are justified, you forward me documentation reference this imaginery debt you claim I have. I told him I have his name and number and I will have my attorney contact him for harassment, illegal practices to collect a debt, I then proceeded to hang up the a@#$$sshole. Need less to say, he didn't call back.

But I am not letting this go, I will go after these people with every legal knowledge that I have. They will not do this to any other person.

Pima
Hollywood, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2009 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/workman-law-office/jacksonville-florida/workman-law-office-nasty-debt-collectors-bottom-feeders-posing-as-attorneys-jacksonville-472357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Pima - (U.S.A.)

Day 2, David Brady continues to harass me at my place of business. Now he is protraying himself as a friend of mine.

I called the number he left me at around 9:30pm 7-22-09. Demanding that he stop calling me at work and submit written correspondence to his demands. I advised him I will do whatever necessary legally to halt his illegal practices as a debt collector NOT a law office.

for those you who read this and want to help me harass him with calls, his number is 1-866-964-8194 ext 221

Cant wait to see what tomorrow holds......