Complaint Review: WORLD TICKET SHOP

• Reported By: livingingermany — APO New Jersey
  • WORLD TICKET SHOP

Internet
    United States of America

WORLD TICKET SHOP Seller never had tickets they had advertised for sale Internet

I was nervous to buy tickets from a ticket servicer because it was a first for me.  It turns out I should have trusted my instincts!  We bought tickets from them (so I thought) for Jimmy Buffett in Paris, September 2013.  Then I received an email to the ticket seller that said they would cancel our order, at no penalty to him, since he didn't have the tickets he advertised.  Yes, that's right.  The seller didn't even have the tickets he was selling!  World Ticket Shop SAYS they have a Buyer Guarantee at 120%, but that didn't apply for whatever reason.  I filed a complaint 12 days ago, called them and inquired and still have heard NOTHING!  And I never did get any resolution from them!  How can you advertise tickets that you don't have?  How can World Ticket NOT penalize the seller?  I won't every buy from them because I can't trust that they actually have the tickets!  And their customer service is non-existant!

Do not buy from them!!!!  Do you really want to be that person that this happens to AGAIN!  Because if they take no action against their sellers for this sort of behavior, believe me, it will happen again!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 04:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/world-ticket-shop/internet/world-ticket-shop-seller-never-had-tickets-they-had-advertised-for-sale-internet-1046606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content