Complaint Review: World Traders Association

• Reported By: Thomson Georgia
  • World Traders Association
    12843 Foothill Blvd.
    Sylmar, California

World Traders Association I was ripped off in July of 2002 - Need contact info for Lawsuit - please hehp!! Sylmar California

I recently found this web site and imediately checked out World Traders - should have been World Traitors! I was ripped off for at least $7200.00. (not counting; fax machines, phone lines, business cards & letterhead, long-distance phone bills and lots of wasted time & energy) I checked out the company with the BBB in California, the California Attorney General's office, The Nevada BBB, The Nevade Attorney General and The National Business Opportunity Bureau, before ever investing.

I received reports showing the company was registered in all these offices and had a clean bill of health, so I felt safe investing.....but as we all now know...I got RIPPED-OFF. If anyone has any information on how I need to proceed to get involved with the FTC's action against this company and possibly get back some of the money I invested in a dream business that became a nightmare, please reply to this report with contact info and addresses for the FTC office involved, the District Court Clerk, Attorneys, etc.
Thanks in advance to anyone who will help!!

Micky
Thomson, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2005 07:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/world-traders-association/sylmar-california-91342/world-traders-association-i-was-ripped-off-in-july-of-2002-need-contact-info-for-lawsuit-138019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content