Complaint Review: Worldwide Travel Center

• Phone: 888-331-3331
  • Web:
  • Category: Lodging

Worldwide Travel Center Worldwide Travel F**kers Deefield Beach Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Worldwide Travel Center completes all unfinished business upon notice

This is the most incompetent ripoff company I have ever dealt with, and I have dealt with some doozies. I, too, recieved the coupon for a free 3 day/2 nights "resort" vacation from doing a time share schpiel with Planet Hollywood in Vegas. Good thing they gave me dinner and show tickets as well or I'd be badmouthing them too! I wish I would have thrown the pamphlet straight into the garbage. First of all, none of the locations you want will be available, even if they say they are, they will call you after you make the reservation and inform you that it's actually not available. Do you know where they were going to put me up in Ft. Lauderdale? The f**king Ramada plaza! What kind of a "resort" is that?

They have the worst customer service ever. First of all, after waiting on hold for 10 minutes, the system often forces you to leave a message or hangs up on you. Then, when you finally get somebody on the phone, none of the front line folks speak good English and they cannot understand the simplest concepts even if explained slowly and methodically.

They claim there is a $50 refundable reservation fee, but they actually charged my credit card $75!!! Then, I decided to change the reservation, which should cost $25, as my confirmation page stated online, but I was charged another $75!!! So now, I have been charged $150, and so sick of this company that I want nothing more than to get a refund and forget I ever heard of them, but they are acting like f**king idiots about the refund. They refunded $50 to my one credit card, and then in a separate transaction refunded $25 to the credit card I used for the second transaction, and they are claiming that I already recieved my refund. They have only give back half my money! I have been leaving messages with the supervisors every day and am still waiting to explain to them that they still owe me $75.

If you get a "free" vacation with them, it is NOT worth it, chuck it and run!

Also, the extension for a superivisor is 239. Don't waste your time with the Indian "customer service" reps.

Annadibr
portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2007 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/worldwide-travel-center/deefield-beach-florida-33442/worldwide-travel-center-worldwide-travel-fkers-deefield-beach-florida-279027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Worldwide Travel Center completes all unfinished business upon notice

AUTHOR: Michael Friedburg - (U.S.A.)

Worldwide Travel Center refunds unearned funds immediately. Worldwide Travel Center contracts with partners to provide accommodations. Some partners use various hotels and motels and block space vs reserving rooms on the assumption that some travelers will not arrive. When arriving at a welcome center the traveler is directed to the accommodations.