Complaint Review: WOW Containers

Internet
    United States of America

WOW Containers WOW! Steals! Wallingford, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Better off buying at Dollar General

STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE!

I ordered these wow containers in December 2010.. After submitting all of my information I receive my order total… frustration & panic hit me all at once. After searching and searching, we found a contact number to call and cancel. It was completely automated, but we canceled the order with relief.

Here it is February, 2011 and while checking my bank account I see WOW took their money anyways. I checked at customerstatus.com and it looks like they are on there way…

They charge almost as much for shipping and handling as they do the containers. They took $66.70 out of my account… $34.90 for the containers and $31.80 for shipping and handling. I am furious!!

These people SCAM people, and steal their money!

*They offer an additional set free, and say you just pay additional S&H.. Which is an OUTRAGEOUS price..

*The order was canceled and they processed it anyways. So, now I have to return it.

*I will still be out $31.80 for S&H when they shouldn’t of shipped at all.

* There is no way to talk to an individual to even discuss the order or refund. I feel helpless!! I want a FULL refund!

*If I did want them, I certainly didn’t want to wait 2 months for them.

*Visit http://www.gadgetskitchen.com/wow-containers/2046#comment-137  to hear what others say about WOW!

AGAIN…STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2011 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wow-containers/internet/wow-containers-wow-steals-wallingford-internet-693046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Better off buying at Dollar General

AUTHOR: J - (United States of America)

I bought my Wow containers at the Dollar General store in town and it was only 15 bucks plus sales tax. Has your town a Dollar General or Family Dollar type of store locally? If so, it would be a whole lot better to buy them there with cash rather than risk your account information and getting ripped off for the shipping. If you wanted 2 sets of containers, just buy 2 boxes of the containers for about 30 bucks plus tax. They are very handy containers and keep the food inside, and my husband uses them for his lunch and nothing spills inside his work duffel. Better to do that than risking a whole lot of money on nonsense shipping charges. Just a thought.