Complaint Review: www.arablounge.com

• Reported By: 33ala22 — Alabama
  • www.arablounge.com

Internet
    USA

www.arablounge.com www.worldsingles.com, Ossama Fraudulent Scam will take your money and delete your account Internet

I joined arablounge.com, which is part of worldsingles.com.  I made a new profile and uploaded two photos of me.  I then entered my credit card information and was billed $40 per month to become a platinum member.

I rarely used this service the first month.  The second month, I went ahead and tried to edit my images.  I emailed customer support when my photos weren't properly displayed and spoke to a man by the name of Ossama.  Ossama initially told me that my photo had to clearly show my face.  When I argued the point that my face was showing, he then told me that I was using a celebrity photo.

I argued the point with him that it was an actual image of me.  I called the phone number provided and the operator kept hanging up with me.  When I tried logging in another time, my account was deleted.  I attempted several times to contact Ossama with no sucess.  arablounge.com billed me over $80 and deleted my account when I tried using it.

Trust me when I tell you DO NOT use arablounge.com.  This is a very fraudulent website.  They will steal your money while providing no tools you can actually use.  How can I meet somebody online when my profile pic does not show?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wwwarabloungecom/internet/wwwarabloungecom-wwwworldsinglescom-ossama-fraudulent-scam-will-take-your-money-and-1067497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content