Complaint Review: Www.etourandtravel

• Www.etourandtravel
    www.etourandtravel.com
    Internet

Www.etourandtravel rip-off! Liars! Internet

I received a phone call saying i had won free tickets and airfare to disney world and they asked if i would like to clain my prize then. I said yes and they told me i needed a credit card and they would hold the vacation package for up to a year after i put the money down.. then added all kinds of other motels and locations to the package saying they are free and then you get a rental car so you will have transportation.. I didnt get anything but i did copy the voucher they sent me and the pin number . this isn't the first time they have done this to me avoucher that you can print out and redeem to collect your Tickets! I think they are shameless. It said:

"If you were contacted by one of our representatives, fill out the form below with your PIN and the email address or zipcode you originally signed up with to generate a voucher that you can print out and redeem to collect your Tickets! Enter Your PIN and Email or Zipcode"

Virginia
roanoke, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2004 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wwwetourandtravel/internet/wwwetourandtravel-rip-off-liars-internet-117066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content