Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I had the experience of blatent lying from certain sales people at XFINITY/COMCAST.When I inquired about in ternet service with this company I was told on the two occasions I spoke to sales reps that internet was not available without another service,the cheapest of which was home phone.Some time later I mentioned this to an individual who was helping me with internet issues and he informed me that internet was in  fact available alone and I had been lied to.I now have had to pay for a service I do not need for 12 months.Thank you XFINITY/COMCAST for your honest sales reps.Do not buy a thing from these people before having an attorney verify every word that comes out of their mouths.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2017 11:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/xfinity-comcast/nationwide/xfinity-comcast-sales-people-liars-nationwide-1347038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xfinity Comcast