Complaint Review: Xtreme Kleen

• Reported By: glenpool Oklahoma
  • Xtreme Kleen
    www.Xccinc.com
    Glenpool, Oklahoma

Xtreme Kleen salesman at my door, left when I wanted to search the company. Glenpool Oklahoma

Today, 4-13-09, this sales man knocks at my door and started telling me about this amazing cleaner. Since I clean homes I was very interested in seeing what this product had to offer. He impressed me with his bottle of cleaning solution and wanted to sell me a quart for $40 or a gallon for $70. When I told him that was way too much to be asking for what I would be getting he tried reasoning with me that it was a 10:1 solution. He even got a spot out of my carpet that seemed determined to stay in there forever. Yes, I was impressed, but still taken aback by the price.

I asked if he could leave me his business card, he said he had didn't have any left and that my neighbors had ordered and to ask them what they thought. When I told him no still, that I would look up the company online - he told me I had only this chance to get it as he would be leaving the state this evening. I asked if he could leave me the pamphlet of the cleaning product; again, he said it was his only one. He gave me the web address. I told him I was interested in buying the product but I wanted to just verify the company and research some consumer reports first. As soon as I said follow me to my office, this site was the first one that came up!!! Oh my goodness you should have seen his face. He was not happy.

He went to the front door and out to his awaiting van, but decided to give it one more shot and said I will show you one more thing so he proceeded to get a stain out off my front porch. My neighbor happened to be outside and I asked her what she thought about it, and GUESS what? She did NOT order the product. The sales man left and he was not happy with me.

I then researched it on Ripoff Report and am so happy I did. Apparently the product they give you is nothing like what they demonstrate. Don't let people smoothe talk you into buying things you aren't sure about.

Noway, oklahoma
glenpool, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2009 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/xtreme-kleen/glenpool-oklahoma-74033/xtreme-kleen-salesman-at-my-door-left-when-i-wanted-to-search-the-company-glenpool-oklah-443527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content