Complaint Review: Yashua Financial

• Yashua Financial
    1000 5th street, suit 200,Miami Beach, FL 33139
    Miami, Florida
    United States of America

Yashua Financial D. Anthony Be aware of this guy, he is a big fraud. I have lost my $500 already ! Miami, Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: really? I think your a liar

I  purchased a package @ $ 500 from  the list of services they offered  on March 12, 2012. As per  the  package they were supposed to  forward  my  project plan  to 40,000 active investors  including the other bullshit things. I only got my project  added their f...ing website  but nothing else. Few days later i just got two quiries from two different investors ( i am not sure whether they are real or scam ! ) stating that i have to show them an amount of money as collateral in order to discuss further on investment. While  communicating with them suddenly i got another mail from other source ( opcourse they are also ref by Yashua Financial ) explaining that they offer collaterals for a fixed charge for the individuals who don't have any. I  then came to realise that these all are shits things and thought to contact with D. Anthony, Yashua Financial. It's been more than one month  already and still i am unable to catch him. He is not responding my mails, SMS and phone calls. Whenever i get him in facebook i tried to contact and he immediately went offline. Recently i see me blocked  in their facebook account. The deal was  yashua financial  would arrange fund for my project by their own efforts and that's the reason they charged me $500 for due dilligence fees or otherwise they would make the refund. I don't care about the refund. He is a f***ing  fraud and on the look out for scamming more people. Pls be aware of this organization.

Notes : If this ***tard tries to oppose the aforementioned issue i am ready to provide all the  aggreement / communications  that happened between us. For more informations and proof pls contact to the belwo mail address:

(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2012 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/yashua-financial/miami-florida-33139/yashua-financial-d-anthony-be-aware-of-this-guy-he-is-a-big-fraud-i-have-lost-my-500-a-872544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

really? I think your a liar

AUTHOR: Yashua Financial, Inc. - (United States of America)

if your a real client of our post your full contact info and email address... and identify yourself.