Complaint Review: Your software discounter

• Your software discounter
    jet-customers.com/user/
    Internet
    United States of America

Your software discounter Soft Store I purchased miscrosoft2010 professional plus(64bit), Internet

3/8/2013   I ordered  Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus, download version. W/O CD/DVD media. $149.95.  I was told it was a simple process to download & will take less time than shipping of physical media. I was giving a login customer area to access download http://jet-customers.com. No help.  I couldn't download the product,   I was told to try uninstall old version, first.

I sent them a message and a message came back with instructions how to download. I couldn't, I sent another message for someone to call me, I got another message on instructions download run file.  http://statis.slysoft.com/setup/virtualCloneDrive.exe, it still didn't help.  I asked for a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/your-software-discounter/internet/your-software-discounter-soft-store-i-purchased-miscrosoft2010-professional-plus64bit-i-1045617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content