Report: #719192

10045 Mesa Rim Road
    San Dieo, California
    United States of America

Z57 Solutions Hard Sell Hype to Get Your Money San Dieo, California

I signed on to this hosting company, Z57 some time ago.  When I did not receive the promised internet leads they promised, I attempted to cancel the account several times, only to be fast talked into continuing their so-called service for discounted monthly charges, and a free month.  The amounts I was charged were never consistent.  I was charged twice in one month, on 3/10 and again on 3/17, $79 and $75, respectively.  Today, after a battle with the representative through the same high pressure sales pitch to keep me on their program, I was sent an email with a link to click on confirming that I had in fact canceled.

After I had clicked on the link to cancel, I thought I would do some research on the internet about this company.  I only wish I had done so earlier, because I found the Ripoff Report and found that I am not the only one who has been cheated by this company.  After reading some of the complaints from the others, I do not know if I have heard the last from these people or if I will continue to be charged.  I would like to know what recourse I have, and if it would be possible to recoup some of the money I have lost.  I am a one-year real estate agent living on my retirement income and I am afraid that this company has the power to deplete my savings.  Unfortunately, because they have you click on a link and you are not dealing with anyone in authority, you have no record to back up the date you clicked on the link or even if it accomplished what you intended.

If I contact my credit card company and put a stop on any further charges, can they send me to collections?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2011 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/z57-solutions/san-dieo-california-92121/z57-solutions-hard-sell-hype-to-get-your-money-san-dieo-california-719192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content