Complaint Review: Zaccardi's

• Zaccardi's
    zaccardis.com
    Scarsdale, New York

Zaccardi's Failure to ship Scarsdale New York

In November of 2008,as a Christmas gift for my mother, I paid this outfit $348 for a year's coffee-of-the-month shipment of two pounds of bean coffee per month.

The November shipment was the only one that ever arrived normally.

No December shipment

Finally in late January after a complaining email on my part and a phone call they sent the December and January shipments together.

No February shipment

Now, late March, I will have to call again. This time I will prefer a pro-rated refund.

Needless to say, I will not be renewing this "service." At first, I just wrote it off to amateurish incompentence. That was giving them the benefit of the doubt. Now, I believe it is deliberate policy...a rip-off.

Ben
Redmond, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2009 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/zaccardis/scarsdale-new-york/zaccardis-failure-to-ship-scarsdale-new-york-436260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content