Complaint Review: Zazeen

• Zazeen
    1650 Dundas St East Unit 203
    Mississauga, Ontario
    Canada

Zazeen acanac, distributel Stole my deposit, terrible service Mississauga Ontario

I already filed a report about this company.

I got a phone call from an executive from the company shortly after sending them the link to my previous report.  After a lengthy discussion, he promised me that I would get my deposit back and that he was more concerned with figuring out where they had gone wrong than anything.

Since then I have not heard back from the company, nor have I gotten any of my funds returned.  They are thieves and I wouldn't wish this company's business upon my worst enemy.

Learn from my mistake consumers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2014 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/zazeen/mississauga-ontario-l4x-2z3/zazeen-acanac-distributel-stole-my-deposit-terrible-service-mississauga-ontario-1156826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content