Complaint Review: Zena Swimwear

• Zena Swimwear
    20088 55A Avenue
    British Columbia, British Columbia
    Canada

Zena Swimwear haven't received item and company won't respond to inquiries British Columbia British Columbia

I ordered my item on January 31, 2013. My credit card was charged immediately but I still haven't received my item and it is now May. No one from the company will get back to me to tell me what is going on. I wonder if they are still in business.

In the last months, I have tried emailing, posting on their Facebook site, contacting them thru their website and calling on the phone. Nothing is successful and I can't get a status on my item. No one answers the phone or returns phone calls or emails. Very frustrating. While researching this problem, I have come across others with the same problem as me (they ordered from the company and never received the product and can't get a status).

This website should be shut down for fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/zena-swimwear/british-columbia-british-columbia-v3a-4k9/zena-swimwear-havent-received-item-and-company-wont-respond-to-inquiries-british-columb-1048326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content