Complaint Review: Zwallet

• Updated: Tue, November 29, 2005
  • Reported By: bossier city Louisiana
  • Zwallet

Internet

I signed up for services at zwallet.com to earn money while reading my emails. I am still an ongoing member for over 3 yeras and never been paid one month much less all the time I have been a member as my mother. Brother and father were also members unpaid as zwallet terminated their memberships. My father has passed away since then anyways, but they were witnesses and still are my mother and brother. I feel that they need to be made to pay for their memebers and have them shut down afterwards for fals advertisements.

Tommy
bossier city, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2005 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/zwallet/internet/zwallet-ripoff-unpaid-services-for-using-paid-email-company-as-i-am-still-a-member-intern-166022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Tommy - (U.S.A.)

it is my businees what i do and i give you my age is 37 and what may i ask you do on the internet as you complain about me trying to earn extra by doing what i enjoy as i just use it for another emal company or do you not read the entire story of a book as you read the front page an gues what you know npthing from that point on. as my mother and brother did the same thing as my brother id handicapped as at least he tries top amke something of himself with his disability you condone that too so i guess you must be a scammer yourself as God gave me a gift and i am using it to express my rights.
now you have expressed yours which i say to you kepp your oppinions to yourself please and evryones a better person.

oh to quote someone on this statement " it doesnt matter what you think", "Know your role and shut your mouth."

What?

AUTHOR: Pete - (U.S.A.)

How old are you? Do you really believe some company is going to pay you money to read your emails? If your mother and brother (as you say) never got paid, what makes you think you'll get paid? Get yourself a REAL job, Tommy, like mowing lawns, etc. No one gets anything for nothing. Just how does this constitute a rip-off?