Services → Cleaning Services

Oct 20 2016
Olympic Hospitality services Liers Oakland, Emeryville, Richmond Nationwide Author: oakland, California Cleaning Services: Olympic Hospitality services Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Alamo Janitorial Services Ana Guzman Employed, but did NOT pay for work completed. Arlington Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cleaning Services: Alamo Janitorial Services Arlington, Texas

Oct 13 2016
Ecolo Odor Control All Ready Chute Inc, Cherokee Corp, William Stone, Billy Stone, Bill Stone poor work South Florida Florida Author: POMPANO BEACH, Florida Cleaning Services: Ecolo Odor Control Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Tom Onnen Onnen Services Rips off sub contractors Clive Iowa Author: Iowa Cleaning Services: Tom Onnen Clive, Iowa

Sep 26 2016
Deep Eddy Rug and Carpet Cleaners $502.00 ripoff. Said it was ready but rug was full of dust, dog hair, filthy. Refused to return our payment. Austin Texas Author: AUSTIN, Texas Cleaning Services: Deep Eddy Rug and Carpet Cleaners Austin, Texas

Sep 16 2016
Sears - Air duct cleaning Service is not satisfied Dallas Author: Saginaw, Texas Cleaning Services: Sears - Air duct cleaning texas

Sep 14 2016
We clean carpet This is the worst company I've ever dealt with! They quoted me a price of $70 to clean two area rugs. I told them I would not be home during the clean and was told that was not a problem. Then I was charged $180 without my consent! Internet Author: New Lenox, Illinois Cleaning Services: We clean carpet Internet

Sep 07 2016
Al Miller/Bartz Septic Service & Bartz Sanitary Card Unathorized service charge on my visa card. Did not perform service. Unprofessional employees and owners. Durand and Owosso Michigan Author: Howell, Michigan Cleaning Services: Al Miller/Bartz Septic Service Durand, Michigan

Sep 05 2016
Cement doctors/ray ceder I knew Ray as an acquaintance. I told him my son needed help with a mold issue. He went to my sons house gave him and estimate, he required a deposit of $1000. Ray has been putting off doing the work. He keeps coming up with excuses. Now he doesn't even answer the phone. He is a con artist! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cleaning Services: Cement doctors/ray ceder Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2016
Boatworks Yacht Management Allyn Johnson Took our money, pretty much vanished after that without providing the service Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Cleaning Services: Boatworks Yacht Management Austin, Texas

Aug 22 2016

Aug 15 2016
Avery Cleaning Justina Justina Cowan Justina V Avery Clean Avery cleaning, turn over Lansing Nationwide Author: Bellevue, Michigan Cleaning Services: Avery Cleaning Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Micheal eikenbarner, Micheal Eikenbarner Legacy construction Plano Texas Author: Texas Cleaning Services: Micheal eikenbarner Plano, Texas

Aug 06 2016
Olympic Hospitality Services Olympic Hospitality Services 209-303-1803 CON ARTISTS, do not do business with these people. Tacoma Washington Author: Memphis, Tennessee Cleaning Services: Olympic Hospitality Services Tacoma, Washington
15, Report #1320944

Aug 05 2016
Touch of class pressure washing I had my driveway pressure washed by Carlos Goularte. Besides does terrible work, he lies and tells you he's coming back Tomm. And weeks go by before he comes back. I had my garage floor painted and the walls. He used one coat of paint and a lot of streak Dishonest and rude Boynton beach Florida
Author: Delray beach, Florida Cleaning Services: Touch of class pressure washing Boynton beach, Florida
16, Report #1320132

Aug 01 2016
Mr.K's Services, Ken Karlewicz, Mr.KsWindows Consumers BEWARE! DO NOT LET THEM IN YOUR HOME! PLEASE!!! Garnerville New York Author: New City, New York Cleaning Services: Mr.K's Services Internet
17, Report #1320074

Aug 01 2016
Zerorez of Las Vegas They cleaned a black Carpet on top of my white carpet and the black bleed thrue on to the white carpet it left black stains and they company would not admit to doing that. Dont ever use them they are very nasty people. Got very angry with me and I had to get them out of my house Las Vegas Nevada Author: HENDERSON, Nevada Cleaning Services: Zerorez of Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada
18, Report #1319527

Jul 29 2016
Independent Servicing LTD Provac care Excel Servicing TSC Scam ripoff overcharge Leeds Nationwide
Author: leeds, Alabama Cleaning Services: Independent Servicing LTD Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
steves carpet cleaning rip off- Steves Caarpet Care does not Care- Nor clean carpets thoroughly broomfiled Colorado Author: boulder, Colorado Cleaning Services: steves carpet cleaning broomfiled, Colorado

Jul 13 2016
Heaven on Earth Cleaning Overcharge, Dishonest Monterey California Author: Monterey , California Cleaning Services: Heaven on Earth Cleaning Internet

Jul 07 2016
American Advanced Cleaning Systems Inc Earnest Hargust, Earnest's Cleaning Services Robbing Peter to Pay Paul.......Does not pay his DEBT or EMPLOYEES Lansdale Pennsylvania
Author: FEASTERVILLE TREVOSE, Pennsylvania Cleaning Services: American Advanced Cleaning Systems Inc Lansdale, Pennsylvania