Services → Cleaning Services

Jul 19 2014
Hanson Cleaners Shedon LarsonTom Hanson Took posession of my dress suit and did not give me back my dress suite pant Seminole Florida Author: Indian Rocks Beach, Florida Cleaning Services: Hanson Cleaners Seminole, Florida

Jul 18 2014
Kelly Russell Kelly Russell, Owner Two Girls and a Bucket Cleaning Service - West palm Beach, Delray Beach, Broward County Area Kelly Russell - Two Girls and a Bucket - Owes me Money! LAKE WORTH Florida
Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Cleaning Services: Kelly Russell LAKE WORTH, Florida

Jul 17 2014
Uptown Car Spa Ripp Off Houston Texas Author: Garden Grove, Texas Cleaning Services: Uptown Car Spa Houston, Texas

Jul 16 2014
Atlantic Cleaning, Inc Jim- Owner on. As a consumer and a woman, I have NEVER been hung up on by a business owner/employee in my life - ever. Apparently the Groupon discount also included a professionalism discount for which I was completely unaware. BUYER BEWARE: DO NOT PURCHASE A SERVICE WITH THIS COMPANY. In my opinion, beyond the lack of professionalism, the business owner Jim is extremely rude. Columbia South Carolina Author: Nashville, Tennessee Cleaning Services: Atlantic Cleaning, Inc Columbia, South Carolina

Jul 09 2014
D & D Masonry D & D Masonry will rip you off! Chicopee Massachusetts Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Cleaning Services: D & D Masonry Chicopee, Massachusetts

Jul 09 2014
Sears Air Duct Cleaning Sears used to have such a good reputation Lorton Virginia Author: Springfield, Virginia Cleaning Services: Sears Air Duct Cleaning Lorton, Virginia

Jul 07 2014
we clean garages Run around experts delivering nothing Miami Florida Author: San Diego, California Cleaning Services: we clean garages Miami, Florida

Jul 01 2014
MPCS Master Performance Cleaning Services Shady and shamefull to lie to new customers for your business Largo Florida Author: St.petersberg, Florida Cleaning Services: MPCS Largo , Florida

Jul 01 2014
PRISTINE CLEAN Owned by Ashley Ambiguous contract, lack of professionalism, cleaners are paid by the hour and intentionally goof off, no attention to detail, routine cleaning services from other companies are extra here, most expensive and lowest quality Gainesville Florida
Author: Newberry, Florida Cleaning Services: PRISTINE CLEAN Gainesville, Florida

Jun 30 2014
Approved Building Maintenance, LLC Todd Nelsontnelson@approvedbuildingmaintenance.com Rips off Sub-Contractors Owes Money Doesn't Pay Bills Oakland California
Author: Mesa, Arizona Cleaning Services: Approved Building Maintenance, LLC Oakland, California

Jun 23 2014
Professional Building Services Darrell Walker If honesty and integrity matter to you then you might want to consider using another company. Ridgeland Mississippi Author: Jackson, Mississippi Cleaning Services: Professional Building Services Ridgeland, Mississippi

Jun 22 2014
Red Roof Inn (Rochester, NY) Shirt "removed" (stolen) from room 117 on 6/11/14 Rochester New York Author: Brevard, North Carolina Cleaning Services: Red Roof Inn (Rochester, NY) Rochester, New York

Jun 20 2014
GOLDFINGER FACILITY MANAGEMENT PTY LTD Blagojce Djoneski (alias Bill Doneski) Design and printing of company profile. PERTH Internet Author: Perth, Other Cleaning Services: GOLDFINGER FACILITY MANAGEMENT PTY LTD Internet

Jun 20 2014
blessed hands car wash plus car wash service plus Greenville North Carolina Author: kinston , North Carolina Cleaning Services: blessed hands car wash plus Greenville , North Carolina

Jun 20 2014
J. Mitchell J. Mitchell came to my shop in 2012 and told me,he can clean my comercial stove and fix the pilot light . Houston Texas/nationwid Author: Houston , Texas Cleaning Services: J. Mitchell Nationwide

Jun 20 2014
PCS of Bay Area Sonia Alex Nelson Charged for incomplete and/or unsatisfactory results. Incompetent embarrassing craftsmanship! Selling services they are qualified to give. No accountability. Harassment San Carlos California
Author: Redwood City, California Cleaning Services: PCS of Bay Area San Carlos, California

Jun 19 2014
AFamilyCleaning Justin Lies to keep from paying employee hides under Christian pretenses Westminster Colorado Author: 80234, Colorado Cleaning Services: A Family Cleaning Westminster, Colorado

Jun 18 2014
Keeping a Clean House 3609 Kelly WayLouisville, Kentucky 40220  812- 599-7758 Cleaning Company needs to Clean House, service shamful Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Cleaning Services: Keeping a Clean House Louisville, Kentucky

Jun 18 2014
Metro Denver Carpet cleaning I called metro denver carpet cleaning and they answered the phone. The man who answered sounded odd. He offered a great price so I took up the deal. When the thing called chet arrived he started acting like he was on drugs. I felt bad for him and let him do his thing. I think he though I liked him or something because the situtation as he left got quite ackward.. I wont go into detail but yeah you get the idea. He also smelled like burnt hair and chemicals... I tipped him 15% despite all this Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Cleaning Services: Metro Denver Carpet cleaning Select State/Province

Jun 16 2014
My new maid Mynewmaid Scam. Hires employees then won't pay them, then hires more and gets free labor Dallas Nationwide Author: Royse city, Texas Cleaning Services: My new maid Nationwide

Jun 14 2014
We clean world wide Scam Scam Scam They are a rip off and the lied not to mention stold my credit card info addison Illinois Author: addison, Illinois Cleaning Services: We clean world wide addison, Illinois