Finance → Loans

Aug 26 2014
sbaeasy sbaeasy do not believe anything about sbaeasy, you will only be misled to buy their softaware and that's it, they could careless what you do with it. newyork and other cities Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Loans: sbaeasy Internet

Aug 26 2014
Thomas Hood USA Fast Cash Legal Group of Attorneys I was sent an email stating that I would be prosecuted for a $1705.00 internet loan that I supposedly refused to repay Internet Author: Des Moines, Iowa Loans: Thomas Hood Internet

Aug 25 2014
7 Minute Loan Loan Scam using Green Dot Money Pak Beware!!! Plantation Florida Author: Amelia, Ohio Loans: 7 Minute Loan Plantation, Florida

Aug 25 2014
OCWEN Loan Servicing, LLC Ocwen Financial Corporations illegal practices, denied twice for home modification, ignored court requests, unrealistic fees, rediculous interest rates West Palm Beach Florida Author: Two River, Wisconsin Loans: OCWEN Loan Servicing, LLC West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 25 2014
Livingston Monetary Group I was contacted via email by April Johnson who said she was with the Livingston Monetary Group who said I was approved for a marine loan of $60,000. Albany New York Author: Calgary, Alberta, Alabama Loans: Livingston Monetary Group Internet

Aug 25 2014
United Cash Loans United Cash Advance U.S Cash Advance U.S Cash Net Extorsion Washington Internet Author: Phoenix , Arizona Loans: United Cash Loans Internet

7, Report #1171974

Aug 24 2014
Tony Brown, Marlowe Rogers, Patrick Siegfried, Debbie Oliver Risk Department Violates all types of bankruptcy/collections laaw Bethesda Maryland Author: St Louis, Missouri Loans: RapidAdvance Bethesda, Maryland

Aug 23 2014
Cash Advance Inc Cash America InternationalCash AdvanceMr. PayrollSuper Pawn I have been contacted several times by middle eastern men asking if I want a loan. I have promptly hung up. Today I received an email from MIKE THOMAS, attorney, stating that I owed $740 dollars and I had 24 hours to pay or I would go to court and pay $6300.  Internet Author: Bryan, Texas Loans: Cash Advance Inc Internet

Aug 22 2014
Financial Crime Department aka Adam Smith aka Eric Matthews Harrassment; Threaten to Arrest; Threat to Inform Employer; Fraud; Law enforcement intimidation Washington DC Washington DC
Author: Daly City, California Loans: Eric Mattews Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
GE Capital Financial Services They offered me a loan of 5000, and had me to verify that I had a way of paying this back by showing them that I had $1000 in the bank and i had to get a green dot card. I got the card as i was assured that no money would be removed from the card, and the loan would ne deposited into my account within 30-45 minutes, The loan was never put on the card and they took the money from my greendot card. Internet Author: Portsmouth, Ohio Loans: GE Capital Financial Services Internet

Aug 20 2014
Cartwight Monetary Trust DO NOT LET THESE PEOPLE SCAM YOU Fresno California Author: Sanford, Florida Loans: Cartwight Monetary Trust Fresno , California

Aug 20 2014
Rasmussen College Withdrawal and loans Woodbury Minnesota Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Loans: Rasmussen College Woodbury, Select State/Province

Aug 20 2014
Advance Cash Services ACS, William Scott,William Brown,Sr. Investigation Officer ,Department - Law & Enforcement, ACS Incorporation,Investigation Officer,Department – Law & Enforcement, ACS Incorporation Case No.G-220714BalanceAmount: $965.75Case FileTransferred to ACS: - June 2014DearCustomer, NA Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Loans: Advance Cash Services Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
American Web Loan Does not send you the loan document shoeing total payments and interest rate until you call with questions. Ponca City, OK Internet Author: Montrose, Colorado Loans: American Web Loan Internet

Aug 19 2014
Advance Cash Services Debra WilliamsThompson Law GroupLegal Group of Attorneys The case will be downloaded on Monday (August 25'th2014) and you will be soon served with the court papers due to non-payment after so many reminders. If you want to avoid these legal consequences we merely require you to get back to us with the payment, you can e-mail us back for further details. Internet Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Loans: Advance Cash Services Internet

Aug 18 2014
They claim to be AACS Sent illegal legal threats to me via email. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Loans: They claim to be AACS Select State/Province

Aug 18 2014
ACS INC Sent me 2 emails stating I must pay $870.69. When I call the number provided they do not answer,and it is within the bussiness hours they provided. I also e- mailed them my direct phone number 2 weeks ago,still have not received a call from them. Internet Author: Muskegon, Michigan Loans: ACS INC Internet

Aug 17 2014
CashAdvanceAmerica FBI Warrant Fraud Charge Never took a loan Nationwide Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Loans: CashAdvanceAmerica Nationwide

Aug 17 2014
AUTO GALLERY IMPORTS WESTBURY NY SAM K SAM K SCAMMER WESTBURY New Jersey Author: hillside, New Jersey Loans: AUTO GALLERY IMPORTS WESTBURY NY WESTBURY, New Jersey

Aug 17 2014
ERHAN BAYRAM Money Fraud Tampa Florida Author: Riverview, Florida Loans: ERHAN BAYRAM Tampa, Florida

Aug 16 2014
Ge capital bank james martin steve They told me i was approved for a loan and said it was based off my income and that would need to verify money . Nationwide Author: Ashville , Alabama Loans: Ge capital bank Nationwide

Aug 14 2014
TitleMax El Paso, Texas This company continually breaches privacy rights of individuals. They dont hesitate to disclose ANY/ALL of my loan information to all of my references I have listed on the loan application. They inform everyone of what their intention is, how much my loan is and how much my payments are. They have even gone as far as to tell my individual references what their intentions are. When my husband attempted to call and let them know they are breaking the law, the stupid representative had the NERVE to inform him she will not discuss this matter with him. REALLY? They have NO HESITATION WHATSOEVER to disclose EVERYTHING with EVERYONE else. This company is nothing more than predatory and they employ misinformed and underqualified individuals to make theses loans El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Loans: TitleMax El Paso, TX El Paso, Select State/Province