Finance → Loans

Apr 17 2014
Pepper cash They claimed I had a loan which I did not and sent me to a collection agency/law firm. The firm told me I was going to be arrested. They called my parents and told them I would be arrested because I frauded pepper cash. Internet Author: Hicksville, New York Loans: Pepper cash Internet

Apr 16 2014
Lending USA Peter White, Peter White Johnson, Sam Watson also said he was with Fast Cash USA Thought we were dealing with Fast Cash USA, Peter White has harassed repeatedly, threatened violence against me & my daughter, has stolen close to $7,000 and hacked my phone. Said he was coming to my house to collect "more". Kingston New York Author: Lansing, Michigan Loans: Lending USA Kingston, New York

Apr 16 2014
Magnum Credit Services Magnum Credit guaranteed a loan. charged a referral fee . was unable to guarantee a loan, refused to refund my money. HOLBROOK New York Author: escondido, California Loans: Magnum Credit Services HOLBROOK, New York

Apr 16 2014
Payday Mobility This company has charged 300.00 for a 500.00 loan. When i have tried to make settlement with them, it is like talking to a brick wall. The calls never stop! Internet Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Loans: Payday Mobility Internet

Apr 16 2014
cash advances for usa inc. sean stiffler was the contact person peter pachecko was ceo guaranteed me a loan took all my money no loan california Author: ocala, Florida Loans: cash advances for usa inc. Select State/Province

Apr 16 2014
ACS Inc. Ace Case Services The is company had sent me an email on 4/15/2014 talking about I owe them 965.45 and if I do not pay they will have me in house court, which I never receive any funds from the company, then I email them back on 4/15/2014 and they sent me an email stating that I can pay them 300.00 by 4/18/2014 if not then I would have to pay the 965.45 if they do not hear from me in a couples of day they would send my name out. Internet Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Loans: ACS Inc. Internet

Apr 15 2014
ACS Bruce Williams Senior Investigation Office ,Department-Law & Enforcement This company ACS ,Advance Cash Services, sent me a harrasing email threating by the internet Chicago Internet Author: Fort. Mitchell, Alabama Loans: ACS Internet

Apr 15 2014
Sunrise Student Loan Services is a scam Took my money but did not consolidate a single loan Phoenix AZ Author: Denver, Colorado Loans: Sunrise Student Loan Services Nationwide

Apr 14 2014
ACS INC. Payday.com Creditor: ACE Cash Services Customer #654258 / Case File #KA-956.45 There is no city, JUST 1 347 719 1927 Internet Author: Daly City, California Loans: ACS INC. Payday.com Internet

Apr 14 2014
ACS INC Claiming I owe money that I do not Internet Author: Norman, Oklahoma Loans: ACS INC Internet

Apr 13 2014
Mike J. Anderson James Pucher Bogus arrest warrant for money laundering and check fraud Rockville Maryland Author: Middleburg Heights, Ohio Loans: Mike J. Anderson Rockville, Maryland

Apr 13 2014
Etitle Loan Whetstone Partners Fraudulant, Rude and misleading Fort Lauderdale florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Loans: Etitle Loan Internet

Apr 11 2014
(AKA)Fast Cash Loans Ben Hopkins David White This is what caller ID shows 5129618636 They can barley speak English Got a call from somebody claiming to be with Fast Cash Loans, I was looking for loan to pay my truck off.They said, that I could get $2500, payments being $185 a month for 13 months, said sense I didnt have a co-signer, i would have to go buy a Green Pak and put $185 on it and call them back with the number on the Green Pak Card, so i did, then they said i had to pay the IRS $265(their tax's they said), needless to say, i lost it on them.. I am on Disability and now i am broke..PLEASE HELP Austin Texas Author: McDonough, Georgia Loans: (AKA)Fast Cash Loans Internet