Finance → Loans

Oct 13 2015
Cash Fast America/ Bryan Davis United Fash Cash I keep getting emails from this place saying i owe them money. CASE FILE# 2010713-UFC-TI-224 Loan Information. Internet Author: Perryville, Alaska Loans: Cash Fast America/ Bryan Davis Internet

Oct 13 2015
07:48 AM They are using a cash loan front to get your banking information to charge you for their coupon site. Encino California Author: New London, Connecticut Loans: Internet

Oct 12 2015
BD (Ben Dominik) Loan Int’l Franklyn Desmond I received a contract to be signed and returned never ga any personal information to determine approval for the loan. When I inquired about a upfront fee they would only email me the details after I signed and returned the documents explained until I knew where and what the money was for I wouldn't sign anything. Internet Author: Denton, Texas Loans: BD (Ben Dominik) Loan Int’l Internet

Oct 12 2015
Amerifirst Home Improvement Finance Amerifirst Financial, Amerifirst Mortgage The Guys that Jesus Threw Out of the Temple Omaha Nebraska Author: Shelton, Washington Loans: Amerifirst Home Improvement Finance Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 12 2015
Cashstore/Lesa Gave me runaround Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Loans: Cashstore/Lesa Houston, Texas

Oct 12 2015
R Cline Co Inc, ID 124345 Ray Cline and Rebecca Cline financial fraud, borrowed money from me for business, check with insufficient funds in the bank Gastonia North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Loans: R Cline Co Inc, ID 124345 Gastonia, North Carolina

Oct 08 2015
Auto Loans LLC Saying we can move my bill date, Agreeing then adding a extra $100 to bill. Not in the US. Never told us that when we made a payment is was ONLY for interest. Well still have to pay back the full amount Internet Author: Pueblo, Colorado Loans: Auto Loans LLC Internet

Oct 07 2015
Universal Debt Clearing Inc Accusing me of owing 1140.57 for an online loan of $300, that I am unaware of!! Internet Author: Robertsdale, Alabama Loans: Universal Debt Clearing Inc Internet

Oct 06 2015
Navient STUDENT LOAN Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: South haven, Minnesota Loans: Navient Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
New Harvest Moon Some guy gave me a call and and asked for my social security number. then he wanted to know was. i working. He then said. what bank was i with i said pnc. i aske if he was a legit company and he said yes.. Internet Author: Ahoskie, North Carolina Loans: New Harvest Moon Internet

Oct 06 2015
Miriam Favours Loan Lender Scams that left me homeless Edo State Nationwide Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Loans: Miriam Favours Loan Lender Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
TimePayment TimePayment Corp. Fee Gouging, Horrendous Customer Service Burlington Massachusetts Author: North Highlands, California Loans: TimePayment Burlington, Massachusetts

Oct 06 2015
HEGUANG LOAN FIRM Musa NajareSolomon Kowe Fake Consumer Loan Company Hong Kong and Nigeria Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Loans: HEGUANG LOAN FIRM Internet

Oct 05 2015
Trident Fund 1, LLC. Trident LeasingFaction Eight, LLC Trident Leasing Corporation Beware! This company Will Cash your Deposit and not honor the contract San Jose California Author: calabasas, California Loans: Trident Fund 1, LLC. San Jose, California

Oct 05 2015
clearview settlement John Miller They are claiming that I owe $1280, using my SSN Internet Author: greenfield, Wisconsin Loans: clearview settlement Internet