Finance → Loans

Jul 12 2014
Anderson Law Group, Anderson Law Group They company filed a case against me with for an an oustatnding loan for $972 and I need to contact them within the next 48 hours or else a lawsuit will be downloaded against me and I will have to pay $972. Nationwide Author: Alhambra, California Loans: Anderson Law Group Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Title Max They repoed my truck, I was only one month behind due to loosing my job, and I had called to explain my situation Sauk village IL Nationwide Author: Chicago Heights, Illinois Loans: Title Max Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
SBC Financial/ Nationwide Advance Corporation John Butler Sbc financial/John butler Manhattan New York Author: New York, New York Loans: SBC Financial/ Nationwide Advance Corporation Manhattan, New York

Jul 11 2014
Springleaf Financial Services will not get me off their mailing list. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Loans: Springleaf Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
META Bank or CashNetUSA (thats what they say) James Alexander Meta Bank, CashNetUSA, James Alexander MetaBank, CashNetUSA, James Alexander, 3127888022 Chicago Illinois Author: Columbia, Missouri Loans: META Bank or CashNetUSA (thats what they say) James Alexander Chicago , Illinois

Jul 11 2014
Cashnetusa Ricky Martin Complete Scam Artists!! Internet Author: Pleasant Hope, Missouri Loans: Cashnetusa Internet

Jul 11 2014
One Click Cash ELoan Fraudulent Claim of owing money Illinois Author: San Jose, California Loans: One Click Cash Internet

Jul 11 2014
usa financialservices They are sending e-mails claiming there is a court proceeding scheduled to take funds from my wages. There have been several emails claiming I had a loan from them which isnt true Internet Author: Wallingford, Connecticut Loans: usa financialservices Internet

Jul 10 2014
America's Processing Tiffany Taylor Called me said I was being taken to court 7/7/14 behind a check into cash loan. They had 2 charges against me, and was going to press charges. Jacksonville Florida Author: Courtland, Virginia Loans: America's Processing Internet

Jul 10 2014
United Financial Lending Service You Don't Get What You Pay For New York New York Author: Bromley, Kentucky Loans: United Financial Lending Service New York, New York

Jul 10 2014
Morning Loan Corp Jason Murphy Stop the presses Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Loans: Morning Loan Corp Internet

Jul 10 2014
Etitle Loans DOUBLE CROSSING SCAMMERS!!!! Miam Florida Author: Miami, Florida Loans: Etitle Loans Miam, Florida

Jul 10 2014
Springleaf American GeneralHousehold Finance Paying equity loan-balance never goes down-just keeps rising Evansville IN Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Loans: Springleaf Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Cash Advance USA Mike &James Williams I am toooo mad to be creative - but after reading all the others all I can say is SAME SAME. All that is true & by the sounds of things I got off lucky as I only lost $250.00 Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Loans: Cash Advance USA Internet

Jul 11 2014
Thomas Amaral, Thomas Amaral Loan Services, LLC - Dolan Olson, Boone Iowa.Possibly- Brian Wolfe, Las Vegas They took up front fees in cash on a loan transaction. Then cut off contact without funding. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Crofton, Maryland Loans: Thomas Amaral, Thomas Amaral Loan Services, LLC Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
American Financial-Michael Smith American Cash Advance Michael Smith called me today from phone # 631-247-6699 , i'm approved loan 8500. need to show $168. on green dot card would give me no further info. is to call me in morning for money. NewYork Author: Murray, Kentucky Loans: American Financial-Michael Smith Select State/Province