Finance → Loans

Aug 31 2014
Walker Financial Ernest Walker Does not love up to agreements . His word means nothing Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Loans: Walker Financial Orlando, Florida

Aug 30 2014
Castle Payday Redrock Tribal Lending, LLC A Castle Ripoff Watersmeet Michigan Author: Junction City, Kansas Loans: Castle Payday Watersmeet, Michigan

Aug 30 2014
Quick Cash Loans USA Ben Hopkins, Mark Wilson, and Steve Jones Ben Hopkins at 512-394-8717 ext. 444 approved the loan saying I had to purchase a re-loadit card from Randals Grocery Store and load $110.00 on to it. Repeatedly said that the conversation was being recorded and they wn take the money. They stole my money and demanded more. Did not get the loan money. This is a SCAM. Austin Texas Internet Author: Cedar Park, Texas Loans: Quick Cash Loans USA Internet

Aug 29 2014
CashNetUSA CASHNET.FAST.USA A TOTAL SCAM AND THIEVES Houston Texas Author: West Grove, Pennsylvania Loans: CashNetUSA Internet

Aug 28 2014
Payday Support Center Do NOT sign up with this company!! HUGE SCAM Mobile Alabama Author: Arlington, Virginia Loans: Payday Support Center Select State/Province

Aug 28 2014
1Source Funding Brian Brinson 1Source Funding Stealing Business by Pretending to be Other Companies Jonesboro Georgia Author: Concord, North Carolina Loans: 1Source Funding Jonesboro, Georgia

Aug 27 2014
7 minute loan Scammed me out of money for over 150 dollars. Florida Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Loans: 7 minute loan Florida

Aug 27 2014
Cash Advance Inc. Threatening to contact my employer because I refused to repay a loan that I never got. Miami Florida Author: Arlington, Texas Loans: Cash Advance Inc. Miami , Florida

Aug 27 2014
Anderson law group in the subject line: final notice. and the email reads: Dear Debtor, This is the last and final notification as we are going to proceed with the legal charges against you and you will be soon served with the court papers.  Internet Author: worcester, Massachusetts Loans: Anderson law group Internet

Aug 27 2014
Morgan and Associates Jason Marriott 210-272-9744 Mike Thomas 321-420-7990Karen Geeslin Docket # EVR38924914-228-8524 I have received several emails with my correct SS# and workplace threating to garnish my wages Miami, Florida San Antonio, Texas and Katonah, New york Internet Author: Dubuque IA, Alabama Loans: Morgan and Associates Internet

Aug 26 2014
sbaeasy sbaeasy do not believe anything about sbaeasy, you will only be misled to buy their softaware and that's it, they could careless what you do with it. newyork and other cities Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Loans: sbaeasy Internet

Aug 26 2014
Thomas Hood USA Fast Cash Legal Group of Attorneys I was sent an email stating that I would be prosecuted for a $1705.00 internet loan that I supposedly refused to repay Internet Author: Des Moines, Iowa Loans: Thomas Hood Internet

Aug 25 2014
7 Minute Loan Loan Scam using Green Dot Money Pak Beware!!! Plantation Florida Author: Amelia, Ohio Loans: 7 Minute Loan Plantation, Florida

Aug 29 2014
OCWEN Loan Servicing, LLC Ocwen Financial Corporations illegal practices, denied twice for home modification, ignored court requests, unrealistic fees, rediculous interest rates West Palm Beach Florida Author: Two River, Wisconsin Loans: OCWEN Loan Servicing, LLC West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 25 2014
Livingston Monetary Group I was contacted via email by April Johnson who said she was with the Livingston Monetary Group who said I was approved for a marine loan of $60,000. Albany New York Author: Calgary, Alberta, Alabama Loans: Livingston Monetary Group Internet

Aug 25 2014
United Cash Loans United Cash Advance U.S Cash Advance U.S Cash Net Extorsion Washington Internet Author: Phoenix , Arizona Loans: United Cash Loans Internet

17, Report #1171974

Aug 24 2014
Tony Brown, Marlowe Rogers, Patrick Siegfried, Debbie Oliver Risk Department Violates all types of bankruptcy/collections laaw Bethesda Maryland Author: St Louis, Missouri Loans: RapidAdvance Bethesda, Maryland

Aug 23 2014
Cash Advance Inc Cash America InternationalCash AdvanceMr. PayrollSuper Pawn I have been contacted several times by middle eastern men asking if I want a loan. I have promptly hung up. Today I received an email from MIKE THOMAS, attorney, stating that I owed $740 dollars and I had 24 hours to pay or I would go to court and pay $6300.  Internet Author: Bryan, Texas Loans: Cash Advance Inc Internet

Aug 22 2014
Financial Crime Department aka Adam Smith aka Eric Matthews Harrassment; Threaten to Arrest; Threat to Inform Employer; Fraud; Law enforcement intimidation Washington DC Washington DC
Author: Daly City, California Loans: Eric Mattews Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
GE Capital Financial Services They offered me a loan of 5000, and had me to verify that I had a way of paying this back by showing them that I had $1000 in the bank and i had to get a green dot card. I got the card as i was assured that no money would be removed from the card, and the loan would ne deposited into my account within 30-45 minutes, The loan was never put on the card and they took the money from my greendot card. Internet Author: Portsmouth, Ohio Loans: GE Capital Financial Services Internet

Aug 20 2014
Cartwight Monetary Trust DO NOT LET THESE PEOPLE SCAM YOU Fresno California Author: Sanford, Florida Loans: Cartwight Monetary Trust Fresno , California

Aug 20 2014
Rasmussen College Withdrawal and loans Woodbury Minnesota Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Loans: Rasmussen College Woodbury, Select State/Province

Aug 20 2014
Advance Cash Services ACS, William Scott,William Brown,Sr. Investigation Officer ,Department - Law & Enforcement, ACS Incorporation,Investigation Officer,Department – Law & Enforcement, ACS Incorporation Case No.G-220714BalanceAmount: $965.75Case FileTransferred to ACS: - June 2014DearCustomer, NA Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Loans: Advance Cash Services Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
American Web Loan Does not send you the loan document shoeing total payments and interest rate until you call with questions. Ponca City, OK Internet Author: Montrose, Colorado Loans: American Web Loan Internet

facing