Finance → Loans

Apr 20 2014
Everest Monetary I was scam by everest monetary group for over Everest Monetary Group,Lillian Manning, Brittney Kennedy .Every time i called they wanted more money San Diego California2,000 dollars I gave to them and They promise a loan for 4,000 and then told me there I was told I will get at loan for 4000 and they ask me to send 490 and each time I gave 490 because I was already I trouble just I will get my money back . So I put out over 2000 to these a*hole San Diego California Author: Brooklyn, New York Loans: Everest Monetary Internet

Apr 19 2014
Jason Williams 250k Chase palladium card no fico...Scammer Jason Williams Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Loans: Jason Williams Los Angeles, California

Apr 19 2014
Best Choice 123 for a 675 dollar loan i have so far paid 3426.00 and still have an outstanding balance of 846 dollars Internet Author: Monroe, Louisiana Loans: Best Choice 123 Internet

Apr 19 2014
Lowbook Sales lowbooksales.com Low Book Sales unethical overcharging for loans. In house financing is a ripoff Salt Lake City Utah Author: slc, Utah Loans: Lowbook Sales Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 19 2014
GE Capitol Lenders Frank Jefferson and Mike Ryan Scams Clearwater Florida Author: Johnsonville, South Carolina Loans: GE Capitol Lenders Internet

Apr 18 2014
Cash Advance America -- Fake Loan Scam -- Burbank California Author: Abingdon, Virginia Loans: Cash Advance America San Jose, California

Apr 17 2014
Pepper cash They claimed I had a loan which I did not and sent me to a collection agency/law firm. The firm told me I was going to be arrested. They called my parents and told them I would be arrested because I frauded pepper cash. Internet Author: Hicksville, New York Loans: Pepper cash Internet

Apr 17 2014
GE Capital--Frank Jefferson, Mike Ryan Scam,scammers, fraudulent, liars, deceptive practices, false loans, fake, use fake names, sinners Clearwater Florida Author: Wichita, Kansas Loans: GE Capital Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Lending USA Peter White, Peter White Johnson, Sam Watson also said he was with Fast Cash USA Thought we were dealing with Fast Cash USA, Peter White has harassed repeatedly, threatened violence against me & my daughter, has stolen close to $7,000 and hacked my phone. Said he was coming to my house to collect "more". Kingston New York Author: Lansing, Michigan Loans: Lending USA Kingston, New York

Apr 16 2014
Magnum Credit Services Magnum Credit guaranteed a loan. charged a referral fee . was unable to guarantee a loan, refused to refund my money. HOLBROOK New York Author: escondido, California Loans: Magnum Credit Services HOLBROOK, New York

Apr 16 2014
Payday Mobility This company has charged 300.00 for a 500.00 loan. When i have tried to make settlement with them, it is like talking to a brick wall. The calls never stop! Internet Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Loans: Payday Mobility Internet

Apr 16 2014
cash advances for usa inc. sean stiffler was the contact person peter pachecko was ceo guaranteed me a loan took all my money no loan california Author: ocala, Florida Loans: cash advances for usa inc. Select State/Province

Apr 16 2014
ACS Inc. Ace Case Services The is company had sent me an email on 4/15/2014 talking about I owe them 965.45 and if I do not pay they will have me in house court, which I never receive any funds from the company, then I email them back on 4/15/2014 and they sent me an email stating that I can pay them 300.00 by 4/18/2014 if not then I would have to pay the 965.45 if they do not hear from me in a couples of day they would send my name out. Internet Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Loans: ACS Inc. Internet

Apr 15 2014
ACS Bruce Williams Senior Investigation Office ,Department-Law & Enforcement This company ACS ,Advance Cash Services, sent me a harrasing email threating by the internet Chicago Internet Author: Fort. Mitchell, Alabama Loans: ACS Internet

Apr 15 2014
Sunrise Student Loan Services is a scam Took my money but did not consolidate a single loan Phoenix AZ Author: Denver, Colorado Loans: Sunrise Student Loan Services Nationwide

Apr 14 2014
ACS INC. Payday.com Creditor: ACE Cash Services Customer #654258 / Case File #KA-956.45 There is no city, JUST 1 347 719 1927 Internet Author: Daly City, California Loans: ACS INC. Payday.com Internet