Complaint Review: 24 Protect Plus

• Updated: Thu, August 05, 2004

• Reported By:Gravel Switch Kentucky
24 Protect Plus
Nationwide U.S.A.

24 Protect Plus ripoff-WATCH your credit card/ debit card statements. This business is a quack Connecticut Nationwide

24 Protect Plus, debited my account for $249.95, without my autorization. About 3 years ago, I received a phone call from one of their representatives, telling me about this new program, that I would be eligible for. I told her that I really wasn't interested because, at that time I did not own a home and didn't travel enough to use this service. She insisted that I try it free for 6 months.

I never used it, so I thought it was over. Last year they charged my account, because I couldn't give them a password, they did not refund my money. I told them then to take me off their database. They apparently did not because I got slammed again last month.

I tried to stop payment at my bank, because this charge overdrafted my account. When I threatened along with my bank to report them to the BBC, and my bank threatened to charge them for my overdraft fees, they gave in. I HATE 24 PROTECT PLUS- they are a crock.

Rose
Gravel Switch, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2004 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Protect-Plus/nationwide/24-Protect-Plus-ripoff-WATCH-your-credit-card-debit-card-statements-This-business-is-a-102242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 Protect Plus