Complaint Review: ABC Distributing LLC.

• Submitted: Wed, June 10, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, June 12, 2009

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
ABC Distributing LLC.
2800 Lakeside Drive Bannockburn, Illinois U.S.A.

ABC Distributing LLC. ABC Distributing customer service terrible and company is misleading. Bannockburn Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Would like to research your account.

I ordered from ABC and the next day I called regarding the order. Customer service told me they had shipped the order and gave me the tracking number. When I checked the tracking number on UPS it says no info avail. I call ABC back up and they tell me it has shipped. 2 days later there is still no info avail for this item on UPS. I call ABC back up and the first agent tells me it takes 10-14 days for processing. I researched my order and cannot find anywhere sayinf it will take that long. This item was a gift for someone. I asked to speak to a supervisor and I was put on hold then disconnected. I call back up and finally get a supervisor who says we do not charge your card until the order ships but, looking on my bank account I see the charge already processed. She says there is no way to cancel the order at this stage of the game. I cannot understand why they would have a tracking number for an order but let it sit at the warehouse. They say it is about first come first served and my order will have to wait. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!! save yourself the headaches!!! I was told because I live in florida it takes longer to ship. My oder was not going to floida anyway, I was having shipped from Illinois to Michigan. I think they make up the rules and policies as they go. I guess everone that works there doesn' have a brain instead they have little mice running around on wheels in there heads!!!!

R c
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2009 06:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Distributing-LLC/Bannockburn-Illinois-60015/ABC-Distributing-LLC-ABC-Distributing-customer-service-terrible-and-company-is-misleading-460325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Distributing LLC.

I am so sorry we disappointed you.

I would really like to look into your shopping experience thoroughly to see what went wrong.

Everyday abc distributing takes thousands of orders that are handled with care and processed in a timely manner to meet our customers' expectations.

However regrettably, on occasion we do have some disappointments. These situations are the exception. We stand behind our 100% satisfaction guarantee and work hard to meet your expectations.

Please send your order and contact information to helpline-abc@abcdistributing.com and it will be my priority to assist you further.