Complaint Review: ADVANTAGE AMERICA BENEFITS

• Submitted: Tue, November 22, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, November 22, 2005

• Reported By:PASADENA Maryland
ADVANTAGE AMERICA BENEFITS
1900 Howell Branch Road Suite 4-7 WINTER HAVEN, Florida U.S.A.

ADVANTAGE AMERICA BENEFITS ripoff FROM ADVANTAGE AMERICA BENEFITS WINTER HAVEN Florida

I also recieved a call last night 11-21-2005 actually my husband did and he gave me the phone, about how since i pay taxes my family was eligible for a government grant of 12,500.00.

My husband and I were so relieved because right now we are living pay check to paycheck trying to support 4 kids. So I gave them my account info and they said that the $ would be in the account in two days, then they would take out the $49.95 and then also $299.95.
After I thought about it I said to my self--the government never does anything in 2 days, so I researched this company on the internet and all this reports came up from people all over the states.

I immediatley called my bank and reported that I do not authorize this company to remove funds from my account and I filed a report with them and also had to freeze my account. they haven't taken the funds out yet but the hold may take 3 days.

The bank also told me that I may have to change all my accounts to new ones.

I hope this works. I can not believe that they are still getting away with this. I have called this bogus company and have told them I reported them to my bank.
I am also going to call the BBB and make a report and see what my next step should be.

I can not afford this. They need to be stopped!!!

Carrie
PASADENA, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2005 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADVANTAGE-AMERICA-BENEFITS/WINTER-HAVEN-Florida-32792/ADVANTAGE-AMERICA-BENEFITS-ripoff-FROM-ADVANTAGE-AMERICA-BENEFITS-WINTER-HAVEN-Florida-165510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADVANTAGE AMERICA BENEFITS