Complaint Review: AIL Canada - Altig - Torchmark

• Updated: Sat, April 15, 2006

• Reported By:Aldergrove British Columbia
AIL Canada - Altig - Torchmark
Suite 400 5949 Kathleen Avenue Burnaby, British Columbia Canada

AIL Canada - Altig - Torchmark ripoff outright lied decieved conned misled Burnaby British Columbia

*UPDATE - Rip-off Report Investigation: Altig International has joined the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program and is committed to addressing and resolving all legitimate complaints. A Rip-off Report independent investigation has shown that Altig International hiring practices, follow a standard procedure, are 100% legitimate, honest and selective, typically resulting in less than 10% of interviewed candidates being chosen to join with the company as associates.

I went through the entire hiring, schooling, and training of AIL CANADA. If you ever hear any of the names like AIL, or Altig, or torchmark, run for your life. Seriously...RUN.

I invested over $1000 and quit my job and risked everything for what I thought was a great opportunnity. And yes I asked all the right questions before I made any decisions.

They straight out lied to my face and deceived me and if I could, I would take down their entire operation.

They lie to their customers to get in the door. They take advantage of unsuspecting people in their homes. They use immoral tactics to get in the door. "Working with unions" my a*s!!!!

I am now three weeks down the road of leaving there and I am still unemployed. My relationship is at risk, as is my financial situation. I am about to lose everything.

If any one out there can bury this company...I salute you.

Aldergrove, British Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2006 10:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AIL-Canada-Altig-Torchmark/Burnaby-British-Columbia-V5H-4J7/AIL-Canada-Altig-Torchmark-ripoff-outright-lied-decieved-conned-misled-Burnaby-British-186846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AIL Canada - Altig - Torchmark