Complaint Review: AMICLUBWEAR.COM

• Submitted: Fri, January 30, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 30, 2009

• Reported By:PARAMOUNT California
AMICLUBWEAR.COM
14426 BONELLI STREET CITY OF INDUSTRY, California U.S.A.

AMICLUBWEAR.COM INTERNET THEIVES AND FAKE BUSINESS!! CITY OF INDUSTRY California

This company is a scam!! They have emailed me fake tracking numbers that do not exit with ups. I called ups personally and it simply does not exist! They also informed me that they have had many calles regarding this company with people calling trying to track a shipment with fake tracking numbers.

I have called AMI at 909 595 3339 more than 10 times a day trying to cancel my order which they say can only be done over the phone and not by email. Well how can you cancel by phone when all you get is a busy tone and no answer ever? I have sent many emails which I have kept recod of and have never to this day reveived a response. The only response that i get is an email telling me that my order has shipped with that same fake tracking number for UPS.

Then I read all of the complaints about Amiclubwear and I know for sure now that they are scam. I wish I had read these complaints before I orderd over 100$ worth of clothing. I am pissed at how they are scaming people out of money! I wont let them get away with it, I have diputed the charges with my Visa cc account and paypal and my charges are being reversed.

I also called the B B B and they have many complaints towards AMIclub wear. Their company is ficticous people, Do not order form them! I have also filled a police report towards them. I am not the one to play with......not at this time in this recesion! I work to hard for my money!!!Thanks to AMI, I will never order over the internet again. I placed my order with them on Dec 20th and to this day have never received anything from them nor a call from them. Thank god my charges were given back to me but I am still PISSED!!!!

Riley
PARAMOUNT, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2009 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMICLUBWEARCOM/CITY-OF-INDUSTRY-California/AMICLUBWEARCOM-INTERNET-THEIVES-AND-FAKE-BUSINESS-CITY-OF-INDUSTRY-California-418125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMICLUBWEAR.COM