Complaint Review: AT HOME REWARDS

• Reported By:Merrill Wisconsin
AT HOME REWARDS
www.athomerewards.com Internet U.S.A.

AT HOME REWARDS THEY WON'T STOP Internet

I was enrolled in At Home Rewards some how and on June 12, 2008 I called and cancled this membership and was told I would see a refund. Never did, but I did receive an e-mail showing my account was canceled.
In August I began received charges again on my card from At Home Rewards for 29.95 and a 1.00 charge. There was a new account number, I never created this account number and did not authorize any of these charges. I called the company at the address above and spoke to a Crystal who said my account would be credited in two business days. We'll see if I get credited the $91.80. But I did also file a complaint with the BBB.
I don't understand this company can not be stopped. I have included their phone and e-mail address for others. Hopefully this will help and I encourage you to file a complaint with the BBB.

Pennie
Merrill, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2008 09:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AT-HOME-REWARDS/internet/AT-HOME-REWARDS-THEY-WONT-STOP-Internet-362259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT HOME REWARDS