Complaint Review: Aarons Sales And Lease Ownership

• Submitted: Thu, May 21, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 21, 2009

• Reported By:baypoint California
Aarons Sales And Lease Ownership
3725 Railroad Ave Pittsburg, California U.S.A.

Aarons Sales And Leaseaarons Sales And Lease Ownership sold me garbage for 3 times what it was worth!!!!!! Pittsburg California

Where to begin?? Well about 2 years ago we got 2 bedroom sets from aarons, the application process was quick, but the approval process was ridiculous!! I thought they were gonna want DNA samples, fingerprints, rights to my first born, references all the way back to the doctors that delivered me!!! Then we finally got approved, said our furniture would be delivered around 5:00 pm, they didnt show up until 9:00 the next night, and every time me and my wife called (15-20 times) they were just around the corner!!

Then they got there, our dresser mirror was broken, they didnt have one of my sons peices, it took over an hour to set up, finally i told them to leave and do it myself! It took about another week to get missing peice and new mirror, with same delivery results as the first time, always just around the corner, be there in 10 minutes, didnt get there until almost 9:00 at night again!

Now their payment schedule is set up for 1st and 15th, I dont get paid until 5th and 20th. Now they give you a "grace" period of 3 days, does me no good, so the phone call start the 3rd and 18th, usually 3 messages at home, and 2 calls while I am at work. I get dinged a 10$ late fee every month for each item. After I paid off my sons set I became a "gold member" and needed a new fridge, they brought me one, delivery wasnt too bad this time, maybe an hour late, but wouldnt you know it, the motor just kept on blowing and wouldnt get cold, called aarons and they said they couldnt bring another one for almost 4 days!!

All my food went bad, had to throw it all away, but they were not willing to compensate me for it, even though it was there peice of garbage that caused it! Oh yeah, do NOT ever pay with your bank card, they took it upon themselves to retreive my account # and take a payment out without my permission! But today is the day, I am going down at 2:00 to make my last and final payment!!! Needless to say I have already gotten 3 phone calls from them this morning! The bond is broken!!

Never again will I go through these guys, although Im sure they will try and sell me something else today when I go down there, maybe I will be a "platinum member"? Sorry guys Im sick of paying 3-4 times what something is actually worth! Sounds good at the time," low payments, hassle free, everyone approved". Just not worth it, save up and buy it flat out, your better off, trust me i know!

Grsmnky
baypoint, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2009 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-Sales-And-Lease-Ownership/Pittsburg-California-94565/Aarons-Sales-And-Leaseaarons-Sales-And-Lease-Ownership-sold-me-garbage-for-3-times-what-it-454075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aarons Sales And Lease Ownership