Complaint Review: Acai Berry - Total Cleanse

• Submitted: Sun, January 04, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, January 04, 2009

• Reported By:Coconut Creek Florida
Acai Berry - Total Cleanse
SFL Nutrition, LLC Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Acai Berry - Total Cleanse Ripped off after Ordering Free Sample of Acai Berry Cleanser Boca Raton Florida

I ordered Acai Berry, free sample and paid shipping. I immediately found reports of fraud. I never received the product and called to cancel. They cancelled the account no problem. Few days later I got two bottles of the free product in the mail. I also got something called Total Cleanse. I apparently paid shipping and handling on this product as well.

Problem: I never ordered this, I didn't even know who they were. Thanksgiving long weekend came and they quickly charged my account $84.79. I requested new card from my Bank. Christmas came and I had a bad feeling. Sure enough, when I checked, they quickly pulled off another $84.79. They also sent me a product this time, which is in its original package. I have invoices, where phone numbers are never listed.

Please contact, if classaction lawsuit is filed.

Sincerely!

Rippedoff4
Coconut Creek, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2009 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Berry-Total-Cleanse/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432-1632/Acai-Berry-Total-Cleanse-Ripped-off-after-Ordering-Free-Sample-of-Acai-Berry-Cleanser-Bo-407953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Berry - Total Cleanse