Complaint Review: Advantage America

• Submitted: Mon, March 13, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, March 13, 2006

• Reported By:Canoga Park California
Advantage America
Winter Park, Florida U.S.A.

Advantage America ripoff Winter Park Florida

One morning Jan 10.2006 I received a phone call from this company by the name of Smith Johnston and he said I'm qualified for Grant from the Goverment and I will be qualified for Discounts from diffent places all I have to do to is to pay them $49.00 for a the package and they will send me a brochure after 10 days I will be receiving $10,000.00 from the gov. and will be direct deposit in my account. Unfortunately after 10 days they were the one who took money in my acct. which is $300.00. They rip me off big time. I've been calling their telephone number but for some reason they block my telephone number. The telephone number they gave me is 1310-464-0063.

After 2 months I called this phone number and theres this guy who answer the phone but he said its a different company now and with the same number but he said that im calling 914-485-2039 which is different company, and im pretty sure its the same guy that i talked to last Jan. 10. I would like to see this company to be investigated coz theres a lot of people who got rip off and this things needs to stop.

Irene
Canoga Park, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2006 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-America/Winter-Park-Florida-32792/Advantage-America-ripoff-Winter-Park-Florida-180843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage America