shoulders

• Submitted: Wed, February 11, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 11, 2009

• Reported By:Claremore Oklahoma
Aig Promotions
1928 E Highland F104 Box412 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Aig Promotions charged me 3195.00 dollars on my credit cards. they max them out. I am on social sercurity Phoenix Arizona

They told me I would be puting atm machines in business's. Told me most atm charges 6% on all credit cards,but they charged 3%.I paid 195.95 to join and then next day december 1st aig called me with this big hype that if I would invest 3000.00 dollars in 30 days I would get most of my investment back. It has been over 2 months now and no money.

Ampapa
Claremore, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2009 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aig-Promotions/Phoenix-Arizona-74017/Aig-Promotions-charged-me-319500-dollars-on-my-credit-cards-they-max-them-out-I-am-on-s-423057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aig Promotions