Complaint Review: Air Canada

• Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: Shaun — Mountain House California United States of America
Air Canada
www.aircanada.com Calgary, Alberta Canada

Air Canada I would like to file an official complaint with Air Canada for flight 297, from; Winnipeg, Canada, to Vancouver, Canada, on January 24th, 2013, operated by United Airlines. I am very unhappy with my e Calgary, Alberta Canada

I would like to file an official complaint with Air Canada for flight 297, from; Winnipeg, Canada, to Vancouver, Canada, on January 24th, 2013, operated by United Airlines. I am very unhappy with my experience with Air Canada. On-board this flight, one flight attendant, Isabel, reacted very unprofessionally to a situation that arose on-board. I am hoping there are some reparations that can be made.

When my boyfriend and I finally boarded the plane after already being delayed over an hour, we were presented with the problem that there was no overhead compartments left to store our carry-on. Great! After this dilemma of having to rearrange our luggage, my boyfriend and I finally took our seats. When we tried to relax and put our seats back, we could not because a couple behind us freaked out and shouted at us, because they had a baby. My boyfriend was upset because he is tall, and the gentlemen in front of him had his seat back. My boyfriend felt very squished and wanted to put his chair back. He told the lady behind him that it was unfair that he could not put his chair back and eventually he did put it half-way down as a compromise.

The lady behind us was unhappy and complained to Isabel, the flight attendant. For the remainder of the flight, the lady sitting behind us maliciously continued to bump and hit our chairs and at one point Isabel was even smirking at the situation while she was taking the baby form the couple behind us every so often to play with the baby. Later on the flight, when we asked for water, Isabel spitefully filled us a cup of water and poured the water in the cup and all over me. It was very obvious that the pouring of the water was purposeful because I was soaked. The man across the isle from me even made a comment to me about it. She walked away without apologizing or giving me a napkin.

Overall, I was very unhappy with the flight. I left upset and bitter. I am not one to normally complain unless I feel very mistreated. In this situation I felt very mistreated and humiliated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Air-Canada/Calgary-Alberta-/Air-Canada-I-would-like-to-file-an-official-complaint-with-Air-Canada-for-flight-297-fro-1014769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Air Canada