Complaint Review: Alienware Corporation

• Submitted: Tue, March 08, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, March 08, 2005

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Alienware Corporation
12400 SW 134th Ct Bay 8 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Alienware Corporation Rebate Ripoff voided my $500 rebate Miami Florida

I purchased an Alienware computer for my son for Christmas with an understanding that I would receive a $500 rebate. After waiting 6-8 weeks I finally called to see where the rebate was and then they tell me it was "voided".

Several time I have contacted them and each time it's a different story:
The rebate was not received within 45 days
The original invoice was not received with the rebate
A copy of the invoice was not received with the rebate
Your rebate is approved, but when I called back to get it in writing, they said that nothing but the rebate was received.

This is all a bunch of lies. I did include a copy of the invoice and I did send it within 45 days. Why would they deny my money?

Craig
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2005 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alienware-Corporation/Miami-Florida-33186/Alienware-Corporation-Rebate-Ripoff-voided-my-500-rebate-Miami-Florida-134227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alienware Corporation