Complaint Review: All Seasons Travel

• Updated: Tue, September 28, 2010

• Reported By: Andy — Wellington Other New Zealand
All Seasons Travel
4104 Linebaugh Ave Tampa, Florida United States of America

All Seasons Travel This company rang me at around 11am New Zealand time claiming I had won a discounted travel package to florida and the bahamas. He hung up when I couldnt find my credit card thank god! Never again, Tampa, Florida

Tese guys rung me around about three times before I answered my ph around 11am New Zealand time claiming I along with three other people of my choice had won a discounted travel package to Florida and the bahamas. They abruptly ended the conversation when I told them I could not find my credit card, which was for real thank god or otherwise I would have given him my details. The only details of the posing agent I can remember is his agent number 0727. These guys are a**holes and need a good smack in the chopps!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2010 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Seasons-Travel/Tampa-Florida-/All-Seasons-Travel-This-company-rang-me-at-around-11am-New-Zealand-time-claiming-I-had-wo-645457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Seasons Travel