Complaint Review: Allied Interstate

• Submitted: Fri, December 09, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, December 12, 2005

• Reported By:Henryville Pennsylvania
Allied Interstate
www.alliedinterstate.com , Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Allied Interstate Collections RIPOFF Harrassing Phone Calls To Job, harrassing and unprofessional yelling to me at work. I am an instructor. I leave the classroom for break and my student answers the phone and Loren Roth harrassing one of my students calling them a liar. Pennsylvania

*Consumer Suggestion: Remove your work #

Called my home and told my son that they needed to contact me due to it being an emergency. Son was suspicious about the caller but gave them work phone number. Called my place of employment, which is in a classroom setting. Called requesting that I speak with them to make arrangements for payment, I was trying to get them off the phone due to being an instructor with a classroom full of students. Caller was irate and harrassing me by saying "why do you think credit card companies need work phone numbers...to call you".

I had to hang up and end call with "not paying". They called back as I stepped outside the classroom. Student answered the phone and it was the caller now harrassing the student calling her a liar and asking for personal information about the instructor. Caller refused to give name and phone number to call back. Asking for personal information that is not necessary for them to have.

So "Loren Roth", you are one of the most unprofessional, harrassing individual I met and now that payment arrangement has been made, I hope you are happy that you are getting your commission. Good thing I was only reprimanded at work and did not lose my job!

Christine
Henryville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2005 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Interstate/Pennsylvania/Allied-Interstate-Collections-RIPOFF-Harrassing-Phone-Calls-To-Job-harrassing-and-unprofe-167381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Interstate

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Remove your work #

AUTHOR: Kathryn - (U.S.A.)

If you tell Allied to not call you at work then they will stop. Credit collection laws do not allow the creditor to call the debtor at work if you ask them to stop. If they continue to them you will sue them in Federal Court.