Complaint Review: Always At Market

• Submitted: Sun, December 14, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 22, 2009

• Reported By:turnersville New Jersey
Always At Market
545 Capital Drive, Carrollton, Texas 75006 Nationwide U.S.A.

Always At Market BAIT (6 CROTON WATCHES), SWITCHED(6 OTHER WATCHES),PROMISED TO SHIP CORRECT ORDER, CANCELLED ORDER, Carrollton Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Always At Market Bit (6 Croton Watches), Switched

At the beginning of November, I placed my order>
I was to receive Croton Men's 6 in 1 Stainless Steel Watches T36239 : shipment order S38713,Pack 106,Item Description,UPC 40001036 .

I received 6 other watches instead.

I called and was instructed to return the items and upon receipt of the watches, my correct order would be sent to me.

Instead of what was promised, I received an email stating "no replacement was available/item was refused for refund".

If the items were advertised, I fail to comprehend why I did not receive what I had purchased !

My packing slip CLEARLY identified what i was to receive.

Money was removed from my credit card and according to the email , it was replaced BUT nothing was mentioned about the finance charge that I must bear!

Joseph
turnersville, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2008 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Always-At-Market/nationwide/Always-At-Market-BAIT-6-CROTON-WATCHES-SWITCHED6-OTHER-WATCHESPROMISED-TO-SHIP-CORRE-401227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Always At Market

Always At Market Bit (6 Croton Watches), Switched

AUTHOR: M. Williams - (U.S.A.)

In respons to Josephs complaint, I would be upset if I had been treated the same way he explains. I am the new Manager of Customer Service for Always at Market and want any reader to know that we are going to make every effort to resolve any customer issue with one phone call or email. Since my being brought into this department in February of 2009, significant changes, in positive directions, have been put in place to ensure that every customer have a winning experience from the actual win of the auction to the resolution of any problem they may have with any issue. It is our commitment to the customer to provide the World Class Customer Service they deserve and that every phone call be answered by the second ring, during business hours, as well as all emails returned and resolved by the end of each business day. My intent is to restore consumer confidence in Always at Market and if you have had an unpleasant experience in the past, my request is that you would give us an opportunity to better serve you in the future. Thank you.