Complaint Review: Alyon Technologies

• Submitted: Mon, November 24, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, June 17, 2004

• Reported By:rockaway park New York
Alyon Technologies
223 W. Jackson Blvd. Nationwide U.S.A.

Alyon Technologies merchant's Credit Guide ripoff Internet
click here for EDitor's comment; Alyon's efforts to resolve complaints and click here to read Alyon's response

*Author of original report: Alyon justs won't leave me alone! just got a call again NOW from First Bank requesting payment!!

I just got a bill for $387.02 from a merchant's credit guide for a alyon technologies. Messed with the wrong person. I am in the government and I am also good with computers and Law. Alyon and Merchant I will have my revenge. YOU ARE IN DEEP TROUBLE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also have connection to the better business bureau, the CIA, and the FBI.........you will get not one cent from me. But I am going to make sure you burn in hell.

Cynthia
rockaway park, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2003 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alyon-Technologies/nationwide/Alyon-Technologies-merchants-Credit-Guide-ripoff-Internet-click-here-for-EDitors-comme-72992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alyon Technologies

AUTHOR: Cynthia - (U.S.A.)

After so many months, I just got a call again NOW from First Bank requesting payment!! This is ridiculous and I am getting fed up! I never authorized this and not only do they call me after so many months (six months) I received no more bills, no proof my telephone service does not have this in record!!!! HELP!

tended