Complaint Review: American Credit

Nationwide USA
  • Phone: 8552286823
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

American Credit Feeling extremely intimidated and afraid of being arrested Nationwide

This company called my phone with a private number so I didn't answer. Then I got a call from a friend who said they contacted her and told her I was going to be arrested for check fraud! She gave me the number and I called them back. They said they were representing Western Sky about a loan that was overdue and they were going to file an arrest warrant and serve me with papers unless I made an arrangement with them immediately. Feeling extremely intimidated and afraid of being arrested, I arranged to make payments, but when I realized that the figure they quoted me was incorrect, I tried to call back and amend the arrangement, but all I got was someone's voicemail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 06:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Credit/nationwide/American-CreditnbspFeeling-extremely-intimidated-and-afraid-of-being-arrested-Nationwid-1124720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Credit