Complaint Review: American Standard Financial

• Updated: Tue, August 21, 2007

• Reported By:Miramar Florida
American Standard Financial
Bellevue, Washington U.S.A.

American Standard Financial Multiple Annoying Calls, Fake $4,500 Grant, True Ripoff!!! Bellevue Washington

Same type of victim by same company, American Standard Financial. They kept calling till they finally got a hold of me. My worry was that they actually had my full name, address and date of birth? Don't know how they managed to get all that information.

Same lady with accent and same recording of previous stories. All they kept stating is that they work for the US Government. I would ask the agent for her name and she actually stated that I have to proceed to the next recording for me to actually get her name!

At this time my greatest concern was and still is the fact that they have most of my personal information. So I refuse to let these people screw around with my name or my money.

I have called all my banks and shown up in person to keep them aware. I have changed all my account numbers due to this incident and it only took about 30 minutes. Like I stated, I've worked too hard for my money to let anyone whose that disrespectful walk away with my belongings.

My advice just hang-up on anyone who seems that abrasive and irritant over the phone. Specially, anyone who is that persistent to get your personal information.

Dialva
Miramar, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2007 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Standard-Financial/Bellevue-Washington/American-Standard-Financial-Multiple-Annoying-Calls-Fake-4500-Grant-True-Ripoff-Bel-269104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Standard Financial