Complaint Review: American Voyager Travel

• Submitted: Mon, January 24, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, January 24, 2005

• Reported By:Keene Texas
American Voyager Travel
14850 Montfort Dr. Suite 165 Dallas, Bedford, Texas U.S.A.

American Voyager Travel ripoff! I need information from anyone who signed an agreement and did or did not receive their money back. Dallas, Bedford Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: response

My wife & I did sign an agreement with American Voyager Travel on 1/21/05. We had second thoughts so returned to their Bedford, Texas office on Sunday 1/23/05 to ask for a cancellation of our travel agreement. We were told only the owners, Matthew and Melissa Samei were able to do this. According to policy we had to attend the orientation class first before our cancellation request would be considered.

Presently, I am trying to contact Melissa Samei with our written request for cancellation. We are doing this by fax, phone and certified mail. Is there anyone out there who signed an agreement, had second thoughts and tried to get the agreement cancelled and money returned? What was AVT reponse to your request?

Roger
Keene, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2005 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Voyager-Travel/Dallas-Bedford-Texas-75254/American-Voyager-Travel-ripoff-I-need-information-from-anyone-who-signed-an-agreement-and-128678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Voyager Travel

#1 Consumer Suggestion

response

AUTHOR: Dillion - (U.S.A.)

My wife and I joined avt last year, and we had second thoughts when we got home, we did all the research, looked on here and found out that after attending classes that it was just what we were looking for. As a lawyer, I can tell you that I am not easliy fooled, and we have had great sucess with avt. Take the class and see what they have to say, after all you joined with them, so why not give them a chance.