Complaint Review: Amir And Sanchez Nutraceuticals

• Submitted: Thu, February 19, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, February 22, 2009

• Reported By:Syracuse New York
Amir And Sanchez Nutraceuticals
5425 E Broadway Rd #282 Tucson, Arizona U.S.A.

Nature's Best Amir And Sanchez Nutraceuticals Charged my credit card for a "free" trial Tucson Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Problem Resolution

We agreed to a free trial just for the price of shipping and handling (between $4.95 and $5.95) for the Acai Berry supplement. The website said a 14 day trial, then charged a monthly subscription of $79.96 plus shipping and handling each month.

Conveniently, we received the "free trial" 3 days before the 14 day trial expired. On the third day, a charge for $79.96 showed up on our credit card. My husband called first and ranted and raved and got nowhere. He was basically told he was stuck with the charge.

I refused to accept that and called back. I told them that they will refund the $79.96 charge and they will cancel any so-called subscriptions, which, by the way, we very specifically refused from the get-go. I firmly reiterated that this charge was unacceptable, what they advertised was incredibly irresponsible marketing and may just be classified as fraud and if they did not refund the $79.96 and cancel any further charges, they would next be contacted by my lawyer.

This did the trick quite successfully, I hope. I was told that they would give us ONE "courtesy refund" and would cancel all future charges. I received a confirmation number and I ended the conversation with a reminder about next being contacted by my lawyer if we see further charges.

Looking forward to seeing if they will actually comply with their stated action. If not, I will be adding another ripoff report and definitely contacting an attorney!

If you are running into the same problem, be firm with them. Don't allow them to back you down. No need to get nasty or mean, just be firm, state clearly what it is you expect to be done, and do not, under any circumstances, back down from it!

Heather
Syracuse, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2009 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amir-And-Sanchez-Nutraceuticals/Tucson-Arizona-85711/Natures-Best-Amir-And-Sanchez-Nutraceuticals-Charged-my-credit-card-for-a-free-trial-Tu-426267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amir And Sanchez Nutraceuticals

Problem Resolution

AUTHOR: Company Employee - (U.S.A.)

On behalf of Nature's Best Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any problems or concerns that you may have had while attempting to cancel your order. The phone number listed on our website (1-800-983-7968) is 100% reliable and customer service representatives are standing by! Nature's Best Acai and its employees are unlike any other offer out there and we stand behind our products completely and your satisfaction is our number one concern. If you have any further problems, please feel free to try the listed phone number once again and allow our service agents to take care of your situation. Hopefully all of your problems have been resolved to your liking. Have a great day!